Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

30 Weeks And 2 Days

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am 30 weeks and 2 days prego. and having MAJOR lower back pain. It started earlier in the evening along with lower pelvic pain. Is this normal around this time in my pregnancy. Sometimes the back pain is in the middle of my back. But, today is the first time its been in my lower back. Feels like REALLY bad menstrual cramps. Has anyone else experienced this??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: 30 Weeks And 2 Days
lauren1416 wrote:
I am 30 weeks and 2 days prego. and having MAJOR lower back pain. It started earlier in the evening along with lower pelvic pain. Is this normal around this time in my pregnancy. Sometimes the back pain is in the middle of my back. But, today is the first time its been in my lower back. Feels like REALLY bad menstrual cramps. Has anyone else experienced this??

I like you began experiencing all of the above that you listed at about 30 weeks too. I'm 36 weeks now and my lower back pain has increased even more then before and there is a ton more pelvic pressure. Sometimes when I walk it feels like the babies head is falling out lol. Its completely normal to feel this way. Now if your pains are so bad that you can't barely handle it then there is need to call your Dr. right away or go down to the ER. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Smile I'm due this Dec. 31st!
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2009
im 30 weeks and 5 days..i feel the MAJOR lower back pain,lower pelvic pain and menstrual cramps. On Oct.4,2009 I woke up and couldnt even walk..it hurt real bad. so i called my doctor.he told me to lay on my left side with my feet up..i had to stay in bed for a week and half. it was hard for me cause i have a 2 year old and 3 year old, but i knew i had to for our unborn child.It went away for awhile. i still get like that when i clean alot or walk alot then i just lay with my feet up and on my left side.. it goes away..
|