Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Panic Attacks During Sex

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
my boyfriend sometimes cant control his breathing and panics during sex.so we have to stop.:O( do you think he has an anxiety promlem with sex ???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, sounds like it might be an anxiety issue. He should probably talk to a therapist about it.
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2009
Supporter
I don't know if thats classified as anxiety.
Sexual intercource is a deep thing and it does raise the heart rate. Perhaps he is going too fast? Having rough intervals can cause you to loose your breath. He should try toneing it down a little and see if that helps.
|

replied October 15th, 2011
My guy has headaches and emotional breakdowns with sex!
My guy has severe panic attacks, cries, and complains of excruciating headaches right after he climaxes. I'm his first person he's been intimate with in 15 yrs becuz he said it's always been difficult. He says he is only trying to make me happy but much of the time he instigates it and gets an errection in the beginning of the act but he won't try to satisfy me other ways either. I heard he either has a biochemical problem or is gay. What do you think?
|

replied October 21st, 2011
There might some problem with him,, but it does not mean you should stop enjoying sex,, go to the doctor and find a solution fir it and enjoy the sex.
|