Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Painful Calloused Feet

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
ok, my girlfriends feet have like...Hard callus's or whatever. If I could put a pic of it on here I'd let ya see em. But yea..the bottom of her foot is like one Hard callus all over it. Both of them. When I try to tickle them or lightly touch the bottom of her feet, it actually Hurts for. She feels pain from me even rubbing my hand across the bottom of her foot. Tops ok, just the bottom ones. She walks fine and everything. She walks a lot at her job, but she's quite often told me her feet hurt her while she's working. Not everyday, mostly on hard days so that might just be usual foot pains from walking. But its crazy how they hurt her when I try to tickle them.

Oh yea, her feet where like this even before she started the job where she walks around, so it didnt start from there, its been going on for a long while... any idea what that could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: feet, touch
Quick Reply