Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Intestinal Disorders Forum

Pinworms In Bowel Movement

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I have been concerned about a little problem in my bowel movement that I have noticed in the last month or two. Let me apologize if I gross out some. Ok my problem is that I have noticed worms in my bowel movement.
I have done a little research a head of time, and I think that they are called pinworms. They are these little white things usually found after I have a bowel movement or on the tissue after wiping. Now I believe I have all the symptoms as well.
The worms are suppose to cause rectal itching and discomfort and that seems to be the case in my situation. I also get a mucus-liquid substance associated with the worms.
I was wondering what to do about the problem and if it is possible to get rid of these worm things.
I'm so concerned, someone pls help me!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Melisssa
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yikes! That is a problem. you really should visit the doctor. There are medications you can take for this. It is more common than smoe people think it is. possible causes are eating meat that was not thoroughly cooked and contamination from someone else who had this. the meds aren't really that bad, as far as I have heard.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Pinworms In Bowel Movement
Melisssa wrote:
I have been concerned about a little problem in my bowel movement that I have noticed in the last month or two. Let me apologize if I gross out some. Ok my problem is that I have noticed worms in my bowel movement.
I have done a little research a head of time, and I think that they are called pinworms. They are these little white things usually found after I have a bowel movement or on the tissue after wiping. Now I believe I have all the symptoms as well.
The worms are suppose to cause rectal itching and discomfort and that seems to be the case in my situation. I also get a mucus-liquid substance associated with the worms.
I was wondering what to do about the problem and if it is possible to get rid of these worm things.

You need to take action and do something about it. I would recommend you seek help with a naturopath and also consider a cleansing program that is gentle on your system and helps eliminate parasites. I have been using "colonix" by drnatura for 8 years now and it really is a gentle and easy cleanse to use. Your naturopath will most likely recommend a cleanse as well. It is important that you do something fast and not allow more time to pass before you do something about it. I would also recommend you do some research on the web site of drnatura as the information there is really great. But definately go seek help. I did have parasites and it did take about 5 weeks before the parasites were eliminated from my body, while on the colonix cleansing program. It helped me regain my energy and cleared alot of my medical symptoms. Good luck and let us know what you decided to do and how it is helping you.
|

replied October 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Pinworms In Bowel Movement
Melisssa wrote:

Hello Melisssa,

I think that I may also been suffering from the same problem. I have been taking Paragone for the last 5 days and I have felt much better. My problem started with stomach noises, like growls. I had been doing research on here and found that other people also suffered from this problem and that they thought it may be caused from parasites. I would suggest that you take paragone. You can also take the 3 main ingredients, which I think are Black Walnut, Wormwood and Clove. I have been taking these pills for about 5 days and I feel much better. I have also read from other posters such as Growlgurl and Growlsucks, that eating pumpkin seeds and eating garlic also helps, but definately take the pills. I also take metamucil, which is a fiber pill to help flush my system. You may also want to take some probiotics, to help with the balance of your GI. I more than sure you will feel much better once you clean out your system. Other posters have also recommended cleaning your system of parasites once or twice a year. Good luck, Eric
|

replied December 3rd, 2010
Experienced User
this was the best advice column i have read yet, right on. the only other thing that may help is a bit of vinegar in a small enema/colonic bottle. guess i'm a bit late but there are always others who might get help from this. all of the cleansing suggestions are good.
|

replied May 6th, 2013
pin worms
someone in this page mentioned that his other symptoms cleared up as well. What other symptoms could those be - associated with pinworms? thanks
|

replied May 6th, 2013
pin worms
someone in this page mentioned that his other symptoms cleared up as well. What other symptoms could those be - associated with pinworms? thanks
|
Quick Reply