Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis Enlargement

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Is there any reliable ways to increase penis size without surgery? If so are there any recommendations?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am not aware of any safe, reliable, natural ways.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Re: Penis Enlargement
ricobarnes wrote:
Is there any reliable ways to increase penis size without surgery? If so are there any recommendations?

My husband has done it with the help of Extagen and exercises. Are you sure you really need it? My husband's penis was 5 inches and now it is about 6.5" and very thick.
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Experienced User
My personal theory on penis size is that there is a genetic limit to size and some men reach that limit without engaging in any extra effort. I think most men haven't reached that limit, but can reach it with extra effort such as penis exercises, pills, and/or vacuum pumps. Different things work for different men. In my case, the vacuum pump worked best and I gained 1 3/4" but stopped there and no further efforts increased things for me. I am happy that I have reached my genetic potential. So, my advice is that if you want to get bigger, try different methods. Hopefully one will work for you, but don't be disappointed if you don't get results. Remember, what really matters is performance, not size.
|

replied July 10th, 2007
Yea... Try different things. My husband tried pumps and different pills until he had found Extagen. Just find a method that works for you.
|