Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I'm Back From Vacation. How Is Everyone?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Any new bfps in the last three weeks? I didn't get one. I brought two hpts with us on vacation but got af on the morning of my test day. Sad Because of that we added Napa Valley to our trip.

I did not bring a thermometer, so I haven't checked my BBT for a while. I'm pretty close to my o date, so dh and I are bding now. I feel like I've been temping for so long, I'll know on my first temp if I o'd already.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome back from your vacation!! I don't remember if we have had any new bfp's. I do have my first ultrasound next week though!!

You better get to bd'ing if you are right around your O time! Wink I really want some people to move to the pg side with me!
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hey shorty! I was just thinking about you earlier this week and was trying to remember when you were getting back from vacation. I bet you had a blast. Napa valley is so much fun. I love going to all the different vineyards out there.

I am down to 3 more weeks before we can officially start trying again. I am starting to get really excited. DH is also. he keeps making these cute remarks, that he is ready to start trying again. He is even telling his friends about it. I am not too happy about that though. I really didn't want all of our friends knowing that we are trying.

Hopefully this will be your month. Laughing
|

replied July 6th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm on cd 14 now. We were bding every three days this month and bd'ed last night. So far today, I don't seem to have any cm. We probably timed it about right.

I'm out of the habit of taking my bbt since I didn't over vacation. Now I'm having a hard time remembering to take it before I get out of bed.

mg - I hope your ultrasound goes well. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

star - sounds like the count-down is on. Very Happy Are you still temping? Sounds like your dh is the opposite of my dh. He doesn't want anyone to know we are trying.
|

replied July 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yes I am still temping. I am going out of town this weekend to VA, but I'm not taking it while I'm gone... No point as I know for sure where I am in my cycle and it still doesn't matter. I am thinking about starting to take the last bottle of Ovulex that I have from before I had to stop trying. I thought if I start it now it would be in my system for when I am ready.

I had no idea that he was telling his friends and I was taking to his best friend and out of no where he said " so I hear that you two are tring to get pregnant?" I was like Shocked Shocked who told you that? So its kinda cute in a way, but I still don't like it, because I really don't want people knowing how long it will take us to get preggo. I think that is rather personal.
|
Quick Reply