Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Headache with runny nose

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
I have a headache and runny nose i have the headache for about 15 hours no and its not stopping. and i have a pain in my left foot for two days now what is wrong with me and what is wrong with my foot?

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
General Q and A Answer A3089
The problems you mention (headache, runny nose) are probably the result of sinusitis. Symptoms of sinusitis include fever, weakness, fatigue, headache, congestion. The condition is usually treated via antibiotics and decongestants. For relief of the headache you may use analgetics. You haven't described the type of pain in the leg and its location, so it's difficult to identify the cause of the pain. You may consult your general pracitioner and an orthopedist, if necessary.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Tags: Headache, nose
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.