Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

What If You Ejaculate in Her Butt? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
What if you where having anal sex and you ejaculate in her would she have to get the semen out of her right away or would it not matter because it is in her butt? .Please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper furrytail
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
First off, if she's not on any kind of birth control, then she will have to be a little careful not to wipe any into or towards her vagina; but even then, chances of pregnancy are low.

No, she doesn't have to get it out right away, but she'll be a lot more comfortable if she does. All she has to do is go to the bathroom and relax those muscles, kind of like when she goes to the bathroom. She may feel a lack of control down there (I did) so it feels odd to push out the semen, but it's okay.
|

replied August 8th, 2008
Experienced User
I agree with Tylanas. She does not have to get it out right away, and as long as she is on birth control, any that might have seeped out or somehow ended up near her vagina could be a potential problem. Other than that, I see no problem or issue with cumming inside her butt. I personally love anal sex and have had cum shot in my butt a number of times. Not a problem so just enjoy.
Wendy
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied October 10th, 2008
STI's
The only problem is STIs

Personally I would never want to give or recieve anal sex - regarless of whether it is a woman or a man -

Why do men like to have anal sex - It seems like it a homosexual thing to do in my opinion - Why would you want to have anal sex with anyone - especially if you have a vagina to have sex with - no offence, but anal sex is gay, for gay people or for hommosexual people pretending to be hetrosexual - If you like anal sex with a woman, that means you would enjoy it with a man or an animal like a pig or a dog- sorry, but anal sex in totally un-natural if you are hetorosexual

I'm not stuck up or hommophobic, but I have never untorstood why hetorosexual men want to have anal sex - just confusing, but each to their own, maybe women do like it - but I would use a dildo or something else - thats one hole thats got a one way traffic sign on it - and its full of feases - WHY, becuse it's for emtying not filling - sorry, but anal sex even with a woman is a hommosexual act and risky for catching diseases - am I wrong?
|

replied July 28th, 2012
thecouldbehope
First of all, I can see that you are ver uneducated...I guess a woman who likes getting oral sex is in homosexual, since lesbians do it and it too is unnatural.
Just like straight women are attracted to men's butts, straight men are attracted to women's butts. Women also like grinding on men's butts. Does that make them gay?! Yes, it may be unnatural, but so is oral sex. I guess if you like your boyfriend to preform oral sex on you then you must be gay, since it is also a homosexual act preformed by lesbians. After all, the vagina is nasty too. It bleeds and is full of bacteria. The mouth was not meant to go there.
|

Experienced User
Therecouldbehope, If you find this forum or others not to your liking, no one is forcing you to either read them or participate. You do you at your own discretion. If you don't like this or other forums or mine or anyone else's comments, I can respect that, but you don't need to come here and write a big story about it. Just pass this topic and move on to the next.

Wendy
|

in the
Anus live all the nervous terminals that give pleasure when penis is introduced inside the woman feel extremily pleasure, off siurse introduced with precaution,sex has to be pleasure no pain, I gave anal many time and when is inside i feel it as in a flove and when i feel she moaning the pleasure is biggest for both
|

replied October 11th, 2008
gotta love some anal!
|

replied June 26th, 2010
hey... what if a guy ejaculates in his pants... n touches his wet pants n then touches my vagina n ass with the same hands...
can i get pregnant ??
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2010
furrytail wrote:
I agree with Tylanas. She does not have to get it out right away, and as long as she is on birth control, any that might have seeped out or somehow ended up near her vagina could be a potential problem. Other than that, I see no problem or issue with cumming inside her butt. I personally love anal sex and have had cum shot in my butt a number of times. Not a problem so just enjoy.
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I'm abit timid when it comes to the category of sexual related issues. I've come a long distance from where I was but the fact remains; I do not engage in sex regularly for a host of reasons. Anal: I've neither received nor given, but am open to it. Is there an appropriate manner in which to ask the lady and a certain timeline to stick to? Today, it seems like anything goes just about anytime. (Which has much to do with my apprehension towards intimacy)

De La Vida
|

replied August 30th, 2010
Experienced User
ejaculating in her butt could not make pregnant..hahahaha I have tried it like a couple of times
|

replied November 21st, 2011
if you want to ejectulate in her butt do if she wants to aswell.wen me and my wife do anal we do it 5 or 6 times in the same nite and i cum in her everytime and has never hurt her in any way.she prefer cum in her ass rather than her vagina
|

replied November 21st, 2011
up the bum
if you want to ejectulate in her butt do if she wants to aswell.wen me and my wife do anal we do it 5 or 6 times in the same nite and i cum in her everytime and has never hurt her in any way.she prefer cum in her ass rather than her vagina
|

replied December 6th, 2011
Anal sex is no problem
Last nite was the first time that we tried anal.
It was incredibly intense.
I was giving her a back massage and rubbed some of the lube in the crack of her ass.
She started moaning and squirming.
I got so turned on that I didn't take time to put on a condom.
It was so naughty that we both got really turned on and I came inside her.
We both hopped right up and jumped in the shower.
Her ass was puckered and a bit tender this morning but she seems ok.
|

replied December 10th, 2011
If you put it in, you lick it out!
|

replied September 20th, 2012
is cumming inside the ass can really cause pregnancy?
hey me and my girlfriend tried anal sex a couple of hours ago. and i tried cumming inside her ass, and shes a virgin in the vagina.. is there a possiblity of pregnancy? Or is there a case of cummng in the ass and then she got pregnant?
|

replied January 14th, 2013
Male vs. female interest in anal sex
I am male and my ex, without being prompted, asked me for anal sex it was a fantasy for her and she loved it more than I did. In other words, it wasn't the male interest that promoted us to try anal. Nothing bad happened, although I am subject to getting UTI infections and I always wondered if the anal made it more likely.
|

replied December 23rd, 2013
I really want to have the anal experience .. but my lady doesn't allow me to ..
|

replied December 23rd, 2013
Experienced User
If you have talked and she rejected this , I do not think you should persue it with her unless she rethinks it, and shows some interest..
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2014
better be moral and respect wife in oral not anal
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2014
Is it normal if semen doesn't come out at all?
|
12 >>
Quick Reply