Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

37 Days No Period When to Test?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
OK I figured out that it has been 36 days since the first day of my last period 31 days since the last day of my last period. My boobs still hurt. I pee alot, feel tired and like I am going to be sick and a wee bit moody.. I just don't know what to think I tested today neg yesterday neg. I will test again tomorrow.. WHAT ELSE CAN THIS BE? HELP PLEASE AM I TESTING TOO EARLY?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Dale123
|

replied November 5th, 2009
moth still no peroid
wow i am 37 days late today as well i have took like 6 home test and went to hospital and did blood test on the 31 all neg, i am so frustrated, me and my husband have been ttc for 6mo and not i am stuck, can move forward with either thing. have you got any answers yet??
|

replied November 15th, 2011
37 days and NO period!"
Girls. I feel the same way. Been trying for little over 4 months n now my period is 37 days late n the last test I took said Negative. I guess all I can say is , don't give up. Any advice for ME??
|

replied November 15th, 2011
37 days and NO period!"
Girls. I feel the same way. Been trying for little over 4 months n now my period is 37 days late n the last test I took said Negative. I guess all I can say is , don't give up. Any advice for ME??
|

replied January 18th, 2012
37 Days Late Since The First Day Of My Last Menstrual Cycle
I have exactly the same problem. My first day of my last menstrual cycle was 13/12/2011.....today is 18/01/2012 and still no positive test......however, I did a test on Thursday or Friday last week.....I'm too afraid to take one now.....the last thing I need is another negative test result,.....
|