Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

cut on my clitoris

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i've been kind of ignoring this and hope things would just sort themselves out.
a few months ago i was shaving with a new razor on my genital area and i slipped and had a slight cut on my clitoris. it was small so i just hoped it would heal and everything would be fine. at the time i wasn't really engaging in sexual activity so i didn't think about it much and it seemed fine. but recently i've met someone and we are in a relationship... we have yet to engage in oral but we've had sex and the cut has gotten larger. and it's really freaking me out. i was just going to bring it up when i go in for a pap smear but that's not until august. and i really don't know what to do now.
any help/suggestions ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'd try to schedule for a sooner appointment; infections may seem minor but they can develop into something more serious.
|

replied April 14th, 2009
secret
me too. i was just in the shower and i opened a brand new shaver and started shaving my vaginal area. the water turned cold so i started to rush which was a BAD idea. i cut the tip of my clit and the side of my lip in one swipe. i dont know what to do. but it hurts like hell. should i do something to make it heal properly or just sit here and let it bleed?
|

replied August 13th, 2009
I have one too. It really stings when i pee. I wonder whether you can put Sudocrem on it? It's not bleeding, it just stings and i can see it, just a little cut.
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2010
Do you suspect this is TEMPORARY?! It so better be!
I did this yesterday and didn't notice the cut 'til my babe and I were about to mess around. He checked me out and sure enough, there was a fair sized cut there, just like the one that the person who began this thread spoke of. It hurt really bad. The following day, it seems like I've lost a significant portion of the sensation. It should be hurting to be touched but, I don't feel much of anything. F*CK?
|

replied September 16th, 2010
now im only 12 but i know ALOT about , 'stuff'. anyway, i was peeing and it stung so i looked around ( it may seem weird but.....) and the part that looks like a 'U' the straight bit ( the 'l' part of the 'U' ) is like as if it were cut and it sticks up. watz up with that?
|

replied March 29th, 2011
Cut My Clit
I have the same prob. I was cutting my pubic hair with a pair of scissors and I cut a small portion of the tip of my clit. Finally got the bleeding to stop, what is safe to put on it to help make it stop burning. HELP!
|