Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Really Nervous..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Brian always has his phone on, i mean always.
he has a charger in his truck and he has to have it on for work, not to mention im so close to my due date he never ever turns it off.
he has to drive an hour to get to work everyday and usually has to wake up at either 4 or 5 am. when he woke up this morning he was really tired. i went back to sleep and ive been trying to call him for the last 30 minutes and his phone is turned off.
im really uneasy about it now .. i mean the man literally has never had his phone off since ive known him.

im probably overreacting but i have such a sick feeling in my stomach..
i wish he would freaking call!!!

he has a half day today too so i was thinking he would be home by now.
this is just really weird.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hope everything is ok and you hear from him soon.
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe he's out buying you 700 roses, and his arms are so full of flowers that he can't answer the phone!
|

User Profile
replied July 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Mommy35 wrote:
Maybe he's out buying you 700 roses, and his arms are so full of flowers that he can't answer the phone!

i like the way you think.
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
if he was tired maybe he just forgot to turn it on. don't worry, i'm sure everything's fine.
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
grrrrr....
i just finally got a hold of him.
i guess they had a huge formation (with all the high ranking guys) and he had to turn it off quick so he just switched it off..

so no worries... im so paranoid right now. i was actually reading one of geniphers post last night and it made me scared.
im just a crazy hormonal girl..
i feel better now.. sorry guys
Embarassed
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Assena wrote:
Mommy35 wrote:

It's called wishful thinking! Wink
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Mommy35 wrote:
Assena wrote:
Mommy35 wrote:

It's called wishful thinking! Wink

haah yeah i wouldnt hold my breath lol.
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well im praying that your baby hurries up and comes soon!
|