Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Very Very Light Period... Help?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I have been taking Femcon Fe (formally known as Ovcon) since March 2006. My periods have become lighter over the past year, but very steadily. I usually have a regular to light period for 4-5 days.

This last period was VERY light (only brown) and lasted only 3 days. I wouldn't be so concerned, but I was a few hours late taking one of my pills. Two days later I had sex with my boyfriend without a condom, although he did pull out before he came.

I was wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are, and why my period could have been so light. Is that normal?

Oh yeah, and this past month has been sort of stressful, and I've been exercising A LOT lately. Could that be affecting my period as well?

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|