Physical info: 27 year old white male, 6'1, 160 pounds, non-smoking, non-drinking, with no previous serious health issues.
For about five months I've been having the following symptoms:
1. Tremoring/shaking muscles upon exertion. When resting they occasionally twitch, without being strong enough to actually my limbs. Walking down stairs has become uncomfortable as my thighs tremor when my muscles fully engage.
2. violent head shocks/zaps that have left me awake for 36 hours at a time. They occur the moment I am about to "cross over" into sleep. Sometimes sharp noises trigger them (wood, plastic cracking), but it only happens when I'm sleepy, accompanied by my vision going from black to bright gold.
3. Constant ringing in my right ear for about a month and a half.
The tremors started occurring about one month before the ringing. About two days after the ringing started the head zaps began. They occur on average of 2-3 days a week. During the worst episodes I cannot sleep for 36 hours, and one time for 48. I only pass out from sheer exhaustion.
4. My short term memory and concentration have been slowly fading.
5. Upper neck pain. It varies day to day from uncomfortable to extremely painful.
Here is a copy of my MRI (Head/IACs, with and without contrast) in the original DICOM format. Taken July 2nd 2007:
I have had very similar symptoms!! Tremor and shaking upon and after exertion. Postural tremor in my fingers. Also back pain, neck stiffness, trouble tracking things visually, yellow-orange tongue, muscle twitches everywhere, pain in hand muscles, nerve pain from shoulder to forearm, unstable head, TmJ and ringing in my ears and of course the sleeping zaps, hallucinations...etc