Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Keep Having Sex After Ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
If say a guy cums quite quickly, 2-10 mins, would it be weird if like haveing sex he just continues after hes cumed to make it last longer for the girl
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
No, that's not weird. Many men do that, and many men don't. Neither one is weird or abnormal.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
cool thanks Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I forgot to mention one thing. If you use condoms and want to keep having sex after you ejaculate, you should stop, throw that condom away, and get a new one. If you don't, then the inside of the condom can be very slick and slippery. So it could slide right off if you try to keep going with the old one.
|

replied July 3rd, 2007
^ very good point

And there's nothing wrong about it... Your girl will love you for it... Wink
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Experienced User
my boyfriend most of the time cums before i do, he keeps going,
|

replied July 6th, 2007
Experienced User
question...how does this work..when we say sex are we talking about intercourse still??? do guys not loose their errection after they ejaculate? right? i thought you couldn't keep going after a guy ejaculates...confused here
|

replied July 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
worrywart001 wrote:
question...how does this work..when we say sex are we talking about intercourse still??? do guys not loose their errection after they ejaculate? right? i thought you couldn't keep going after a guy ejaculates...confused here

Some guys lose their erection, other guys don't. My ex could stay hard as long as he wanted. Other men turn into limp noodles Wink It's all normal!
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2012
Men are strange but I love mine. :)
My man stay hard for sometimes 15-20 minutes! I love it! Only problem is I think I am now preggers and he has 2 already with 2 other mommas. I'm waiting for test results then I will let him know. Only reason it might be a problem with him is he broke up with me 5 weeks ago when I began acting over emotional. Found out now that it's more than likely due to pregnancy hormornes. I never get that emotional. I hope to God he forgives me and chooses to be involved with the baby for his sake. Even if it's not to be involved with me which is heartbreaking enough because I fell deep in love with him. If not though I will have to make decisions that are best for me and the baby. Regular period was 4 months ago and all his friends know I look preggers but we haven't really spoken at all just nodded at eachother and say a few kind words and both act nervous around eachother. Men and yes women can be wierd about eachother. I'm just going to do the best I can even if I'm heart broken. Thanks everyone. Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2012
Experienced User
Being Bi, I also have sex with other men, where premature ejaculation can sometimes be a problem. If this is going to be the case with them, I try to get them to masturbate a little while beforehand, which will get them to last longer.

On the other hand, occasionally some guys are able to come after only a minute or 2, but can carry straight on, without even losing their erections. It all depends on the individual.
|

replied June 5th, 2012
but!! is it possible to ejaculate for the second time??
or..go on to the mmmmmm..till you are uff uffff Very Happy
|

replied June 11th, 2012
Most men get vary sensitive after ejaculation; some men not so much and its never a 100% sometimes he just might be more in to you or something else maybe his mind is clear that day or maybe your mind is clear that day. Some guys can multi ejaculate with in seconds and have orgasms that last a few minutes.

For the most part you have to feel out partner out and learn what he/she likes in order to get theses special things. Everything you do in your daily life can affect the bed room. so talk to your partner you may find out thing you never knew about him/her and your self.
take care
|

replied June 28th, 2012
Erection And ejaculation
It's all true but I also have a question Iam Iam not even 18 but after I ejaculate I loose my erection and well she doesn't show it but I could tell she's mad an well then I fell bad why can I do to prevent this oh and if u guys ever need a magic show let me know because i a professional magician I've worked with Criss angel many times.thankyou
|

replied December 14th, 2012
impotence
while i am in intercourse, there is no erection and ejaculationand sperm is not coming out. . but in night time so much sperm gets out without my concentration,i am a male; i dont know y. please reply
|

replied December 14th, 2012
impotence
while i am in intercourse, there is no erection and ejaculationand sperm is not coming out. . but in night time so much sperm gets out without my concentration,i am a male; i dont know y. please reply
|

replied October 21st, 2013
I have always been able to cum and keep on going. changing out to a new condom if one was being used or just keep on going if one was not. my girlfriend loves it. I am like the energizer bunny! this is only after I have treated her to a lot of proper foreplay. eating her out and fingering while doing it. if you can make them cum first they normally don't mind if your first round is a little quick.
|

replied December 20th, 2013
Am having a little problem I normally had sex with my ex without condom and I could last a bit longer after ejaculation because I don't stop but we broke up time to meet new people and condoms would be needed am wondering if I ejaculate with a condom on should I keep going to regain my erection or take off the condom (would the 10-15seconds of change not lose my erection) ?? Please help
|

replied December 21st, 2013
You should change the condom after cumming, if you do loose your erection just play it off and start to finger her and eat her out whilst you wank with your other hand to regain an erection.
|

replied February 5th, 2014
Quick question folks if I cum in like about 2-7minutes in the first round How am I to get it hard rite way to start again
|
Quick Reply