Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Post Ejaculations

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My male partner and I have discovered a sexual activity which we have not been able to find any information. One day after heavy sexual activity which he had ejaculated normally and his penis was back to relaxed state I was playing with him just for the fun of it. Smile He was laiding back relaxed and I could tell he was enjoying the playing but he was still limp....then he tightened up and started squiring out "what looks like precum, it is clear, slick and sweet to taste " the more I played the more it cum out until he was just totally exhausted from it. We have done this often since and it brings him great pleasure. What is this? Has anyone else had this experience? We are in our late 50's. It appears the more often we have sex the less he squirts out after cumming normally. We just went 2 weeks without being together and he squirted out alot after he had already ejaculated a couple of times. Can anyone else give us any information or where to look?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
It's likely prostatic fluid or precum. Erections, ejaculations and orgasms are actually separate, it's just that for the vast majority of men they happen together. A man can orgasm without an erection, and can orgasm without ejaculating.

Does his orgasm feel penile or has he mentioned any feeling coming from his prostate or anal area? Perhaps even full body?

You mention that he tightened up. I wonder if he strongly contracted his pelvic floor muscles (BC for males, often called PC in general) causing pressure on his prostate and triggering the orgasm.

Might I ask, how you were playing with him? Was it penile stimulation?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Answer to Reply to Question On Post Ejaculation
It was from penile stimulation using some lube and more milking the penis with quick milking pulls.
|