Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Std?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Let me tell you my situation:

Four months ago, I had a cut where the head of my penis meets the shaft, and had unprotected sex. I have had what seems to be a scar for quite some time, ever since it healed over- it is a lighter color and does not cover where the cut was fully. We broke up, and she did some things with other guys, and we got back together. Once we got back together, we had protected sex, but we had unprotected oral sex also. Now, I have very small bumps, in one line, covering about an eight of my penis on one of the sides, right ebove and to the left of the scar.

I'm worried that it may be genital herpes...but she was a virgin when I had my cut. Could you help me? Are there other reasons for tiny bumps on your penis than an STD? Any and all help would really be appreciated, I really am freaking out. And yeah, she is the only person I have ever had sex with.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
No one can tell you what you have over the internet, you need to see a doctor for that.

Yes, there are other reasons for having bumps on your penis other than STD's, such as pearly penile papules, fordyce's spots, hair follicles, cysts, pimples, ingrown hairs, etc.

But it doesn't sound like many of those, and you really can't be diagnosed over the internet. Even by a doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?