Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Anyone Else??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i have such bad nausea and heartburn right now i dont know what to do. not to mention every food i eat is making my stomach ache..

anyone else having this?
is it just a normal thing when your close to being due?
i have 12 days left, but im so tired of feeling sick all the time.

is there anything i can do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
I am 32 weeks and I have had bad heart burn for the whole pregnancy. every morning before getting out of bed I snack on some crackers and drink a glass of ginger ale and then repeat everytime before I eat. it helped me out alot. my mid wife was the one who told me what to do. hope it helps!
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am 33 weeks along and I guess I have been pretty lucky so far. I haven't had any really bad heartburn, nothing that a couple of tums didn't take care of. Now that I have bragged about that, it will set in and really burn!!!

I'm not sure what to say to help you out. Try eating several small meals a day. You're almost there, so soon all of this will be a faint memory and you'll be holding your precious little one!!!!
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oh heartburn is sucky Sad
can you take tums while your pregnant? or not?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
i love tums, they are my bestest friends. lol. i worry about what all this tums chewing in the middle of the night is doing to my teeth though. otherwise my heartburn is frequent but not hard to get rid of with one or two tums. sorry you're feeling so bad. i'm so used to being uncomfortable right now i guess i don't really think about it that much. hope things get better soon. did the baby drop yet? i'm carrying pretty low right now, baby has decided to move down and as far out in the front/left of my belly as possible. it makes balancing a challenge but lets me breathe a little easier and worry about heartburn a little less.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
oh heartburn is sucky Sad
can you take tums while your pregnant? or not?

Yes, you can. Some doctors tell you to take a couple a day whether you have heartburn or not. Just for the extra calcium.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
whoo ho because im haveing chilli tonight for dinner and thats the worst heartburn ever lol
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ive never had heartburn but at 38 weeks im starting to get it... lame!!

karen-
yeah shes dropped some but she is so long i still feel her everywhere.. i can feel her on my hips and bladder but her feet are still in my ribs..
and its been in the 100's here lately..
ahh not too much longer!!
luckily my new house will be closer to the beach so im going to get that nice ocean breeze before too long!

ive been taking tums but they dont seem to do much.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
vanessalouanne wrote:
ive never had heartburn but at 38 weeks im starting to get it... lame!!

karen-
yeah shes dropped some but she is so long i still feel her everywhere.. i can feel her on my hips and bladder but her feet are still in my ribs..
and its been in the 100's here lately..
ahh not too much longer!!
luckily my new house will be closer to the beach so im going to get that nice ocean breeze before too long!

ive been taking tums but they dont seem to do much.

oh man im so exited for you!!!!!!! its getting close!
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah.. that sucks!
im sorry!!
it happens though.. at least its a healthy baby in there.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah...i was disspointed at first but...its ok
travis made me feel better
he took me to the mall and bought me some stuff to make me feel better

its fixing to start raining again

you know whats funny is the weatherman came on and said in lakeway texas its been rainig for "40 days and 40 nights"
lol
isnt that funny
|