Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Not Fully Erect

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
My boyfriend does not get fully erect when we make love. It takes him a while but he is able to have an orgasm. I have never experienced this before. I have never seen or felt him erect. He tells me that he is hard so i am thinking that this is normal for him. Is this common?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
You may just be used to more rigid penises.

But he may also have a weak erection. Erections can be improved through higher arousal, Kegel exercises, or improved health. Men with hypertension, diabetes, and other health problems can have weaker erections. A healthy diet and exercise would improve circulation and overall body function, including stronger erections.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
A lot of men experience that nowadays. There are explanations for that. You may follow my signature for more info.
|
Quick Reply