Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Feeling of Pressure In My Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
For some months now, I have been feeling pressure inside me right in the place where you have a vaginal orgasm.

Now that I have been told by my doctor that I have tested positive for HPV, I am wondering that even though I have had a total hysterectomy, if there possibly is something wrong in there.

After going many years without a sexual life, and then starting one 9 months ago, I thought maybe it was just a yearning and aching to be with this man. Even if I have an orgasm, then it hurts more. Sometimes, it is like throbbing. I don't have any other signs like discharge, itching or swelling like when I first had it six weeks ago.

My doctor is wonderful and she gave me medicine for a yeast infection just in case. She said things looked really clean when she did the initial testing in her laboratory but she would send it in just in case. That is when it came back (almost two weeks later) that it tested positive for HPV.

In some of the documentation that I have read, it says there can be an error of 10% to 25% in pap smears. Only the gyn can tell when he tests me with the colposcopy.

Thanks to all of you on eHealth Forum for helping me through this journey to try to understand this.

One lady said it could be cervical dypslasia. I don't know what the physical symptoms would be.

I was told today by two young women in their early 40's that they believe 90% of all women have HPV.

And, that they believe that men can be tested but they have to submit to a swabbing of their penis and it can be painful and most men just won't go there.

Thank all of you for helping me. Someday, I hope I am able to do the same for others.

Roberta
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I really haven't had any experience with this but I hope someone does for your sake. I would keep in contact with my doctor though.
|

replied March 9th, 2012
Hey I am having the same feeling in my vagina, I was wondering what did you find out about the feeling? and what does it mean? thank you !
|