Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Small Bump On Your Vagina (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
what could it mean if you have a small but noticable bump on your vagina thats irritable and hurts not really sure what it could be kind of embarrassed about it if its what i think it is i don't know if i could deal living like that and yes i've had sex before Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper peterpan88
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Any abnormal lumps, especially ones that hurt, should be looked at by a gynecologist.

If you are sexually active, you should be having yearly pap smears anyway.

Never be embarrassed by your body!
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Could just be a pimple. When in doubt, have your ob-gyn take a look.
|

replied June 25th, 2008
idk wat it is
i have a red bump on my vagina that hurts only if its touched i've never had sex b4 and i dont know what to do i don't want to tell my parents who knows what they'll think
|

replied October 23rd, 2013
Did you ever get an answer for this?? I'm in the same boat and can't tell anyone because its embarrassing and I've never had sex before either!!
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
ppl please help me im a teenager and i found a small red (only around the edges)bump and im really scared of what it could be cause like ive heard that if u have a bump is probably cancer. but i dont know and i dont want to ask my mom cause she will wanna see it and its embarrasing. ohh and im a virgin.
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
small red bump in vagina area, outside of lips
those are normal skin irritation bumps that are similar to pimples. I had my checked out by a Doctor and she gave me a cream for it to burst like a pimple. However she did check if it was an STD nd it wasnt. if your unsure just check it out with a Doctor/ Dont be embarrased!
|

replied February 25th, 2011
Hi,
Im 14 yrs old and i had sex with my last boyfriend about 3 4 months ago. I discovered a lump or bump near my anus right outside my left virgin lips. Its been there for about 2 days now and about to be three. It not big and its like its under my skin. Its like you would not notice by looking. It hurts only when I wipe and tough.i tried poping it and white things came out and then It started to bleed a little I toke a shower. The skin around it is tender. It kind of hard. I want to know if I need to go to see a doctor about this. I never been to see a OBGYN before and Im scared to go. Should I be worried?
Thanks,
maya
|

replied March 4th, 2011
i talked to my doc today and she told me it due to shaving and it could be ingrowth hair so she told me to keep it clean and also use neosporin first aid antibiotic ointment. that should help that bump on the vagina and if it didnt go away than u should go see a doc..
|

replied March 9th, 2011
well it depends on if its a surface bump from shaving, you should use a high time bump remover or if its underneath where it could possibly be bacteria build up, you should be taking a probiotic like Yefense to decrease the bacteria buildup in your body.
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
im 13 i have a wierd discharge,black bumps or lumps i sometimes i have itching from my vagina when i popped the bumps and i can feel them that a bump was there when i popped them whitish yellow cream come out then blood im really scared and im scared of telling my parents but i cant go to see a doctor without my parents thats what they said when i tried to book one cause im not registered only my parents are.im so scared its been bugging me and im constantly worried and stress alot now:(
|

replied February 25th, 2012
hi
hi there i just found a lump on my vagina on the top only hurts a little to touch i hav just come bk from egypt shud i be worried xx
|

replied April 17th, 2012
im 18 and Ive never had sex and i have a lump on the inside of the lip of my vagina. it hurts to have any pressure on it and there is no discoloring. I don't know what to do. Its been there for almost 2 weeks. any advice?
|

replied April 22nd, 2012
I have the same exact thing except it does not really hurt and in 13 and a vergin and I'm scared
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
Same i have this...let me no if u find out what it is...im 14 and no way am i telling my mother
|

replied July 27th, 2012
I am a teen and I just had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago, and I noticed a bump on my vagina down by my right lip close to the anus... There is no discoloring and it's under my skin. It hurts sometimes and it's hard... Is it like a pimple or something?
|

replied November 12th, 2012
i hav the same exact thing but it doesnt really hurt unless i touch it n i wanna knw wht it is...n ive only had sex with one guy n thts my bf i juss got it not to long ago...im 15 n embaressed to tell my mom n even tho she knws me n him had sex i knw it has nothin to do with him but im still scared i dnt want this to drag on any longer n it gets worse..........ive tried poppin it to but its like hard the skin is tough
|

replied October 11th, 2012
I have a bump almost exactly on the anus. I am only 11 and I just got this bump. It has never happened before and I am too embarrassed to tell my mom. What should I do. It hurts to the touch and itches. Plus I can't pop it cause the area is delicate and so is the bump. Letting u know now even if I am 11 If a doctor touches me past my nee or lower than miss you waist I will kick then were it hurts.
|

replied February 3rd, 2013
Can anybody comment & tell me why theres a bump on my cousins vagina shes scared & know what it is & shes a virgin & she wants to know if it needs to be checked asap or its not contagious ?
|

replied April 7th, 2013
Help!
I have a bump on the lip of my private area. the area is tender & so is the bump, it's fairly large & it hurts when I walk, wipe, etc. it worries me but I've had one before & I remember I was at a young age but it went away really quickly, but this one is different. It's bigger. can anybody tell me what to do about it? I'm 13 & a virgin. so it can't be an STD or anything sexually related. PLEASE tell me if I need to see a doctor or if it's something I can just leave alone & it'll go away.
|

replied April 19th, 2013
How to care of the bump
Take really warm water ( really close to hot ), a washcloth and apply to bump. Apply light pressure. Do this a couple of times a week. Moisturize afterward. May cause a little discomfort the first time you do it with the warm water but you will be okay.
|

replied April 24th, 2013
How do you remove this bump????Sad
|

replied April 24th, 2013
How do you remove this bump????Sad
|

replied June 10th, 2013
I have a bump like its on the upper part of my vigina and it wasn't like this a week ago, its almost like it came out of no where. Anyways, it hurts when I wip, and I don't know what to do. Please help me, I'm 16 and I'm pretty frighten. Also, I'm a virgin.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply