Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

a Bit About Me

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey girls, I have been responding to posts here for a while. I thought I might let everyone know a bit about me. I got pregnant for the first time when I was 17. I had a beautiful lil girl just before I turned 18 her name is cheyenne. Chey will be 5 in april. I stayed with her father for a few years we got married he went off to the military the next day. After his boot camp and a school I moved from ohio to virginia beach to be with him. Well because of his alcoholism and lack of respect for me I left him only a few short months later. This was just over two years ago. We still havent got our divorse finalized. That should be sometime this month. Well shortly after I left him, I met this awsom man nammed danny. Danny instantly took chey on as his own. Danny asked me to have his baby. I told him no, and about once a month he would ask all the while me saying no, I dont want more children. Finally I told him I would but I wanted to wait a couple of years. A couple of weeks later we got pregnant. Unexpected but awsom. From their danny and I decided to move to tn. We now have cheyenne and an eleven month old girl named ashton. She is awsom and happy nearly always. Ash will be one in april. About two and a half months after ash was born we became pregnant with our lil boy. His name is mikhail. I am due the 27th of this month according to ultra sound size, yet according to my last period i'm due on the 10th. This was very scarey to me at first, but I no longer am fearful, i'm ready. Now I am 22 and soon to be mother of three. I have been through alot of trama and bs and great times in my life. I have seen alot, so I feel I have alot of advice to give, and comfort for those who need it. If anyone ever just needs to talk I am here. And I hope the same can be offered to me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hello and welcome!
There are many girls like u on this site and thats why its such a comfort zone to come on here Smile i'll introduce myself.. My names shauna and i'm 17 years old. This is my first pregnancy (well not first pregnancy but it will be my first child.) and i'm 19 and a half weeks... I dont know the sex... Me and the father are still together and will soon be getting our own apartment! I hope to see u on here more and get to know u!

Shauna
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanx shauna :d
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am 20, I will be 21 in april and im on my 4th baby. We have been pregnant the same amout of times though cause I have twins! Laughing I love to meet people with several kids cause I dont feel like a loner so much, although nobody on here has beaten 4 kids yet! Laughing
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!! Glad that everything working out!!

Loads of love, stacie
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Hi amber. My name is sara I am 19 and mother of 7 month old girl named jayden. I am so glad things are working out for you. You seem real happy. Feel free to contact me if you need anything~!

~sara~
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi amber, my name is brenda and i'm 25 yrs.Old had my son elijah at the age of 23. He is now 3yrs.Old. I have been married for 3yrs. And a half 4 in september. I am currently 16 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm glad that you are happy that you are going on child number 3. Congrats.

Brenda
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile