Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Can Sperm Go Through Pants? (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
My boyfriend and I was just sitting on the couch watching T.V. Then we started kissing and eventually one thing led to another and we were humping each other or having dry sex, It was my first time doing it. He then told me how his sperm came out ,and I totally freaked out. He was wearing his boxers and basketball shorts while I had on some fairly short shorts and my underwear on. I got scared and ran to the bathroom to see if anything seeped through and there was a wet spot on my underwear. I'm pretty sure its mine, but it had a certain odor to it. I've read other articles about this ,but everyone had on jeans and thick pants on. I'm sure I am making a big deal about this; plus, my period is due anytime.. So i'm just really worried and need some reassurance that i'm not pregnant. Please someone answer as soon as posisible.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper 1234556
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You can't get pregnant by dry humping. His penis has to at least touch your vagina. For your future safety though I think you should go to a local planned parenthood and get on some birth control for a just in case method. That way if and when you decide to have sex you will be protected from pregnancy. I would use condoms as well to protect from any std's though.
|

replied December 28th, 2012
can a girl be pregnant if she is naked and boy wearing his pant?but when i saw i had some transparent fluid so can she become pregnant??
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
no i think your gunna be ok

[moderator note: we cannot say for certain one way or another]
|

replied July 1st, 2007
Thanks alot guys, but I'm still wondering if it's possible for sperm to seep through his boxers and shorts..
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
1234556 wrote:
Thanks alot guys, but I'm still wondering if it's possible for sperm to seep through his boxers and shorts..

Sperm has a tough time swimming through clothes. Basically, the only way you could get pregnant with fabric between you two would be if the fabric was soaked with semen and that soaked fabric was in contact with your vagina. So if you two had four layers of fabric between your genitals, it would be just about impossible for sperm to be able to get through all of that.
|

replied December 23rd, 2008
what if there were only two layers of underwear?
|

replied June 11th, 2009
i just had dry sex with my boyfriend, he wasn't wearing a condom or boxers but i was in my underwear- he said he had a wank this morning and had no sperm- so we like dry humped, but when i got up to go to the toilet i noticed i was wet and wasn't sure whether it was me or him.. please help! will i get prgenant? i ran straight to the shower to wash.. im really worried.
|

replied February 16th, 2014
No you will not get preggers unless he ejaculates. Me and my boyfriend did the same thing, i only had an underwear and he wasn't wearing anything, then later that night, he asked me if i was scared i couldve gotten preggers so i started getting really worried and went straight to the shower too! My period was late for atleast 2 months. i got worried but he promised me he didn't let it out. So i got less worried. then my period started today so i came here to tell you, dont be worried. you cant get pregnant unless he lets it out. hope this helped!
|

replied November 1st, 2009
so does the seamon get through and not the sperm? im so confused, please help
|

replied January 25th, 2010
semen through tight cotton pants?
uhm, okayy the same thing happened to me. my boyfriend and i were dry humping and i was wearing tight cotton pants and a thong, he was wearing his boxers. he finished on my and i noticed that my pants were all wet in that area from him. im so scared right now and i dont know what to do. is there a chance that i could get pregnant
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
Same thing with me.....I wuz wearin soffee shorts n he wuz wearin jeans but he wuz wet...u cud c it on his jeans....HELP...I'm only 15
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Merboo,

His sperm will have to go a long way from inside his jeans, through your shorts, into your vulva and up your vagina to just get to a place from where it can start to get into your cervix, uterus and fallopian tubes.

Sperm does not have any legs to walk with or any eyes and brains to use to figure out how to get from inside his pants to the top of your vagina. Air and left over contaminants and chemicals in your clothes will further destroy the sperm on this long journey.

So the chances of getting pregnant from humping with your clothes on is almost zero.

Do however be very careful, PLEASE. When getting that aroused, things can get out of control pretty quickly and you will do something you should not have done. The best is to not get his penis close to your vagina but rather use your hands or mouths.
|

replied February 24th, 2010
could i be pregnant?
me en my boyfriend were making out and things got a little heated up. he was in his boxers and i was in my underwear, i only realized after we stopped.could i be pregnant?please somebody tell me!
|

replied February 24th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Chabky, It all depends what '.. a little heated up ...' means?
|

replied March 20th, 2010
could i be pregnant ?
so urm hi Smile i stayed at my boyfriends last week, and we ended up having sex. we used a condom. but before having sex we "dry humped" and he pre-cumed. i had my girl boxers on and he had thin, light cotton boxers on. but when he took them off his penis touched the outside of my vagina. could i be pregnant ???
|

replied March 20th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, you could be pregnant. When you bring genitals together without protection you're taking that risk. If you didn't have penetrative sex your chances of being impregnated are low. Please be careful in the future.
|

replied March 28th, 2010
Dry humping
I was dry humping with my gf she had her underwear on and so did I. She was wet alot and I cummed could it go through and get her pregnant?
|

replied March 28th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, she could be pregnant. When you bring genitals together without protection you're taking that risk. If you didn't have penetrative sex your chances of being impregnated are low. Please be careful in the future.
|

replied May 8th, 2010
dry humping
she was wearing a underwear and synthetic shorts. i cum outside her shorts but she says she felt wet. so she rean to the toilet to wash up. i wash her shorts and underwear then i go to check on her. i dry up my hands and check if there is sticky on her vargina does it means she pregnant. her periods suppose to come out but it been drag 5 days from now.she been worry and stress lately i am realli worried.
|

replied May 8th, 2010
100% sure you are not pregnant. my wife became pregnant when i used a condom she and I were 15 years old to. now my son just terned 15. so I say to you abstinence until marriage.
|

replied May 8th, 2010
but her period is not coming is has been five days.the wet i don't know it is me or her
|
Quick Reply