Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Barely Pregnant!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Hi everyone! I am hesitant to introduce myself here until next week, but I just couldnt wait! I got a tentative + beta yesterday. I say that because I am barely pregnant at only 9dpo today. Yesterday at 8dpo I got a very faint + on a hpt and called the doc. They sent me for beta and it only came back at a 7. The nurse said it was fine for 8dpo, but to be "cautiously optomistic" and wait until next week to see where we are at with my hcg level. After 21 months ttc and one round of clomid and preseed, I think this is the one. I need lots of sticky dust though! Has anyone else had a beta really early? If so, was the number that low? Sorry for rambling, I am just so excited and nervous. Thanks so much everyone.

Rebecca
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Emma2
|

replied June 29th, 2007
Experienced User
I am not sure about the beta test, but I wanted to say congrats and I hope every thing works out for you.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2007
Supporter
congrats darling... all the best of luck to you!!
Welcome to the pregnancy forum Smile

~*.sticky dust.*~
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
congrats !!! but there is no such thing as barely pregnant ..u either are or aren't.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2007
Supporter
sticky dust to you hun best of luck
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
welcome and congratulations. i hope everything turns out positive for you. not sure what sticky dust is but i'll wish some for you lol Laughing . best of luck!!
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2007
Supporter
sticky dust means for the egg to attatch and stay so she gets a healthy preg. Laughing
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
ohhhkay then. i guess that's what barely pregnant means huh? okay, lot's of extra sticky dust then. Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats girl! You had probably just implanted so 7 should be fine. It's not so much the number as the doubling time. It should double every 48-72 hours. My first beta at 12dpo was 96 but you aren't quite that far in yet. Let us know how the next one goes.
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Well, I spoke to soon, Sad My numbers did not double and I started heavy cramping and bleeding today. Dr. said it was an early miscarriage, and if I wouldn't have tested so early, I would have never known. Thank you to everyone for the congrats. We'll keep trying until we get it right.

Rebecca
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2007
Supporter
aww hun im so sorry my prayers are with you.
|