Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Need Some Help :(

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hi,
Exsactly a week ago today my girlfriend and I got ahead of ourselves and I inserted just the head of my penis into her and it was only in there for about a minute to a minute and a half. After doing lots of reading online it has gotten me very worried especily about pre-cum. I have never been sure if I have even had pre-cum I never noticed it during masturbation, and it never really felt moist or sticky. Anyways I did not even come close to ejaculating into her and the last time I ejaculated was a somewhere between 24-72 hours before and I had showered about 3 times and uirnated at least 3 times since the last ejaculation. Do you know the chances of her being pregnate? I'm extreamly worried, can you help me Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Pre-ejaculate is usually just a drop or two, so it usually does go unnoticed.

Women can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate. However, if you had urinated since ejaculating last, that's good.

We can't give you an exact percentage or anything here because pregnancy depends on so many factors. However, I would not bother worrying too much if I were you. She can take a pregnancy test if her period is late, but it sounds like you two will probably be fine. Her chances of pregnancy would be pretty low from what you described. Just be very careful to not make this a habit in the future unless you two get some birth control.
|

replied June 29th, 2007
Re: Need Some Help :(
That's good to hear.
Is it better not to stress about it for her, becasue I heard stress can make her period late and we have already had enough of a scare and that would make it far worse.
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
we cannot tell you for certain the answer to your question so your poll is pretty void. i'm removing it as it will not help you.
|