Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Red Nose

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
The skin on my nose is red sometimes. It's not blood vessels near the surface, the skin is red. Any treatment ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2004
Red Nose
Get checked out for a skin condition I have. It's called rosacea. The sooner you you can get diagnosed the sooner they can help you get it under control. It took years of going to doctors befor I found out what my problem was. I am now getting laser treatments to get ride of the damage that was done from not getting the right treatment. Good luck!
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Yep..i Think It Is Rosacea
My dad was suffering with rosacea for quite a while and he have red nose and it spread later to his cheeks, nothing seems to work, he believes in natural stuff and he did not even consider laser therapy or antibiotics as a solution, because of t he side effects they cause. What did help his is my acne cream by nucream ,his face is clear for a month now, we are keeping our fingers cossed that it will state this way forever.

Good luck to you Smile
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Re: Red Nose.....
Acne rosacea causes fine, red, popular eruptions on the nose, cheeks, chest and dorsal region apart from shoulders too. Itching redness are the predominant symptoms. Homeopathic medicine has good remedies like kali brom, nux juglans, sarsaparilla etc. To get rid of the redness due to rosacea.

Dr.Venugopal gouri.
|
Quick Reply