Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Using Geritol Complete

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hey i am trying to get preg. and i was told that taking Geritol could be the fastest way is there any truth to that Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ms jazzy
|

replied June 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Laughing Laughing i was told the fastest way to get pregnant was to have lots of unprotected sex
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2007
Experienced User
I think chase4 has found the magic getting pregnant solution!
|

replied June 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
Laughing Laughing i was told the fastest way to get pregnant was to have lots of unprotected sex

He he. It didn't take lots for me and my husband. The first time after going off the pill, I got preggo!!!

Ms. Jazzy - I have never heard anything about geritol helping you to get pregnant any faster. Good luck to you though!
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Ms Jazzy, my mother told us after her first child ,she was very skinny & weak and So my grandmother had my mother take the geritol and my mom said she had 10 geritol babies & a set of twins, so my parents had 9 girls & 4 boys,so my mother told us girls don't take that geritol wait and take after 50. And we did. Today i'm 60yrs old and i take geritol. And this is a ture story! Sue.
|

replied February 5th, 2009
i think it can be
yes it is faster my cousin have been takeing it for some weeks now she is 5mths now i have start taking it its going on a week now but i have not been haveing sex yet but am sure when i do it should help me out but i have been haveing pain and i have no idea were it come from but yes the pills dose work fast you should try some have a nice day...
|

replied March 3rd, 2011
Geritol Complete and pregnancy
I have to say that my son whom is 23 y/o was conceived immediately after I started taking Geritol, I wasnt trying to get pregnant, I was exhausted from work. My son was incredibly healthy and had beautiful skin and hair, minor infant issues like cradle cap and infant acne, he was and still is a healthy beautiful man. try it! Valarie
|

replied January 1st, 2012
please be honest about this because i got engaged on christmas day 2011 and my fiance and i have been trying to have a baby for about a yr now. i dont have any kids but he has 1 lil boy with a stupid baby moma and by us being together she's taking it out on the baby and him. SHE WON'T EVEN LET HIM SEE HIS CHILD. HE WANTS TO BE IN HIS SON'S LIFE. PLEASE REPLY BACK
|

replied September 20th, 2012
How long it take
|

How long it take
|

replied October 16th, 2012
Hi Valarie---I was wondering if the geritol complete in pill form or the tonic is better. could use some help.
|

replied April 25th, 2011
Question
hi.. im 25 and I want a baby so bad.. me n my husband are ttc from 3 months... .. I have regular periods and I am not on any medication. my question is that are you supposed to take the tonic ? or the pills? and what dosage did you all take? like how much in a day? Please let me know..
Thanks

Momina
|

replied April 25th, 2011
hi.. im 25 and I want a baby so bad.. me n my husband are ttc from 3 months... my question is that are you supposed to take the tonic ? or the pills? and what dosage did you all take? like how much in a day? Please let me know..
Thanks

Momina
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2012
First off, we need to understand that getting pregnant is not as simple as taking a supplement (and, for the record, for a variety of reasons, Geritol is considered a very low quality multivitamin). Infertility rates are on the rise and this is directly correlated with the toxic lives we are leaving. Pulling back from diabetes with an complete lifestyle change is critical.
Mesa, AZ's most innovative approach to Chiropractic Medicine!!
|

replied March 2nd, 2012
geritol
i started takin geritol 2 days ago. so ill let everyone know if it works we have been trying to have another baby for 2 years so im gonna try this
|

replied March 29th, 2012
gertoil
i have been taking gertoil tonic liquid is it better for the pills and how much should you take
|

Hi I'm quineshia I'm 23 been trying to gt pregnant for 2years now I was told take gertiol complete I bn on it 2weeks now me and my fiance I haven't bern on anything. Or nothing cause I been trying to get pregnant how long should I wait to take a pregnant test
|

trying to have a baby with my husband
i have been takin gertiol for a week now so im wondering could i be pregnanat me and my husband had sex wed.night
|

hi
quineshia wrote:
Hi I'm quineshia I'm 23 been trying to gt pregnant for 2years now I was told take gertiol complete I bn on it 2weeks now me and my fiance I haven't bern on anything. Or nothing cause I been trying to get pregnant how long should I wait to take a pregnant test
did you get pregnant
|

hi
quineshia wrote:
did you get pregnant
|

replied September 23rd, 2012
hi
i heard the same about geritol, this will be day 2 for me, i hope that it works..
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
istarted taking geritol on oct. 2nd 2012 and haven't anything happened yet but my cycle been irregular for about 1yr now , how long does it take for geritol to work i been ttc for 1yr 1/2 now
|

replied January 16th, 2014
Ttc for 5 months now Someone help me???
I have been ON geritol for 6 days me and MY fiance been ttc for 5 months now and I wonder how long more before I could get pregnant???
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.