Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Semen Is Clear (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Im 15, and think Im healthy. But my semen is almost clear liquid. My best friend is the same age, and his is much thicker and almost whhite. The volume is about the same. I read it's supposed to be white, so his is normal. Is there something wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Dinkus
|

replied June 27th, 2007
Experienced User
How often do you masturbate? If you masturbate a lot your body won't have as much time to create the sperm which would make your semen whiter and thicker.

Take a few days off and then see if your semen is whiter and thicker.
|

replied June 26th, 2012
This is the same wiv me
|

replied May 19th, 2013
I'm 13 and my sperm is clear I am scared please respond help me. I want to know what is wrong can I still have kids?
|

replied June 29th, 2007
you could give the previous suggestion a try, but it may just be that you haven't matured enough. Guys mature enough at very different ages, and adolescence is a process, not an event. Did you reach puberty later than your friend? If you've been ejaculating for more than a couple years and it is truly completely clear, you might want to ask a doctor, but if you're just starting out I'd give it time.
|

replied October 25th, 2012
Semen
Thx but my semen just runs down my penis
|

replied December 27th, 2013
I'm 17 and I've been sexually active for 4 years my seamen is still clear I've tried taking a few days off it didn't work ?? What could cause this
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Thanks For the Ideas
I tried taking 2 1/2 days with no masturbating, and I don't think its really different, still looks pretty clear to me. It did seem like a stronger ejaculation, with better distance, but it's not thick and white. As far as how long I've been ejaculating, I was later than my friend. I had my first real pubic hair about 18 month ago, and didn't really ejaculate until about 6 months ago. I'd get a drop on the tip o f my penis b4 that, but nothing with real force. Maybe I need more time?
|

replied April 19th, 2012
There is something called pre cum which is clear and when you have climaxed is when it's white and thick it wont hurt you to keep going until you feel fully relieved just keep going until you have fully climaxed and orgasmed

men orgasm too just not like a woman does.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah, it sounds like you just might be early in the stages of puberty yet.
|

replied February 13th, 2009
clear semen
Hi, i'm seventeen and i masturbate reurarly and my semen has never been white and thick, what does that mean?? does it mean i need to lay off masturbation for a while??
|

replied May 9th, 2009
Seamen
My seamen quantity is more i am 30 years. colour is offwhite but its more liquidity. Whether my seamen can give birth for child. how to check sperm count. Which consultant will do this test
|

replied May 9th, 2009
Clear semen
Can a clear semen that is coming out before the whitesemen during ejaculation cause pregnancy ? Even if its only in small quantity?
|

replied July 2nd, 2009
transparent seamen
ermmmm well im 13 ..... ive been able to ejaculate properly for a year now ... had ma first pube a 10 Smile lol ... and apperently my penis is bigger than all my friends....... but my seaman is clear and it sorta scares me Sad
|

replied September 8th, 2011
Exactly the same with me Razz
|

replied March 15th, 2012
Clear sprem
Well I'm just like u I'm 13 and bigger then the friends I know how big they are and I've jus read a lot of articles and I'm just think your sperm is just premature so don't worry
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
the thing thats wrong is that u just didnt reach the full stage of puberty
|

replied July 21st, 2009
clear cum
im 14 and my semen is clear. it doesent shoot on but its like all over the head of my penis whats this mean??
|

replied August 20th, 2011
i'm 14 as well and i used to dribble clear semen but since a couple of weeks ago it now shoots
|

replied September 11th, 2009
that just means you don't shoot you dribble , i shoot but its different for every guy and if it is truely clear than you are just not matured enough or you have a very low sperm count
|

replied November 4th, 2013
cheers for this info it has helped me and told me about it im 13 aswell
|

replied September 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Semen doesn't come from the Elmer's glue factory. You look different than every other person on the planet why would your semen look the same? Some is thicker or thinner, some whiter or more yellow, some more clear, some more opaque. Really don't compare your semen to others, not healthy.

If you're under the age of 19 you're not done sexually developing. Don't get upset by any aspect of your sex organs that isn't causing your pain or bleeding.
|

replied September 19th, 2009
I'm 22, never thought about this before until my most recent girlfriend commented on my semen being very clear.

Since then I've thought about it a lot and I'm quite worried now that I'm in a serious long term relationship that we could have problems having children.
|

replied September 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Get tested. Your doctor can order a lab to have your sperm tested for potency. It's not very expensive when weighed against your piece of mind.
|

replied June 20th, 2012
I get a lot of pre cum but I don't have an orgasm. When I cum it's white. But is the precum enough to get a girl pregnant
|

replied October 11th, 2009
Sperm colour
I'm 13 and I wouldn't say my sperm is clear but it kind of looks like wter with clorene in it. I have been masterbating for around a year now. I don't really worry about it much though because I'm still considered a "kid" and I guess my sperm colour will become more normal as time goes on.
|

replied November 2nd, 2009
penis
im 13 to and for some reason i have to masturbate on my tip toes for a good feeling and it only takes about 2 minutes. i cant seem to get an ogasm sitting down or standing flat footed. and when i come i dont really squirt or notice it coming out my head is just wet with clear cum. is something wrong?
|

replied October 3rd, 2012
about the tip toes thing thats completley normal just about everyone has a thing to do while masturbating.eg:i have to tilt my head to the left its weird but normal
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nope, you're 13. Your body 5+ years away from being finished developing. Expect that things are going to change a lot in the next couple of years.
|

replied March 24th, 2011
good im same age and just cummed clear on head of penis and only took 1 minute...also i had a lubricated condum on for effect and when i was cumming my penis feels warm and the feeling is unbearebly good and i have to stop jacking off...is that bad?
|

but i cant figure out the tiptoe thing. the only reason for tiptoe is that my legs have to be completely outstretched. if i do it flatfooted and be more patient will i have an orgasm. i tried for about 15 minuted flat footed and never got anything
|

but i cant figure out the tiptoe thing. the only reason for tiptoe is that my legs have to be completely outstretched. if i do it flatfooted and be more patient will i have an orgasm. i tried for about 15 minuted flat footed and never got anything
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2011
try laying on ur back and putting your penis in between your middle and ring fingers. it will focus the masterbation on the upper part of ur penis. ive tried it and it works great. and remember to use some kind of luberacation even if its spit or water.remember your alone and you dont need to impress any1
|

replied December 21st, 2009
penis
i do the same thing i think its because were 13
|
Quick Reply