Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Extreme Sensitivity In Penis Head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ok so ive always had a problem with premature ejaculation but lately for like the last week the head of my penis has been extremely sensitive and sometimes slightly sore....its to the point were i can just be standing/walking around doing something or put a little bit of pressure on the area and i start to feel what i guess you could call the very beginning sensation of an orgasm but not quite cuz i don't get off. Also normally i can have dry sex and never get off unless i have direct sexual contact, but the other night my girlfriend and I were making out with clothes on and she was on laying top of me and she started kissing my neck and ear and in like two minutes or less i got off with no movement down there whatsoever it was really embarrasing and frustrating.....it just gets very annoying because it happens all day and all night so i have barely even been getting any sleep and its hard for me to concentrate on doing anything because that feeling is always interrupting....so i was just wondering if anyone else has ever exerienced this bad of a sensitivity to contact or if anyone can help to let me know what the heck is goin on because i seriously think this is making me go crazy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2008
hi
have u over come this problem of ejaculation now?
|
Did you find this post helpful?