Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
im 14 and i am very popular in skool. Ive made out with tones, and fingured 1. I am ging to highskool and ive been being asked for by girls that they want to give me head. I always say maybe later or any theing else because i am scared they will not becuase i am not sercimsized. But when i get boners my extra skin goes back and looks like it but not all the way. Does any 1 know if thy care?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow. Umm I might be wrong for saying this, but this is my own thoughts. But when i see a 14 year old writting this it kills me. Brings me back to when i was 14, and boy would i do it all over again. Is that all that's going on these days is sex?
|

replied June 24th, 2007
i said im not sercimsized and i was wondering if it was a bad thing/.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Some boys are circumcised, some aren't. It's not a big deal. If you are not comfortable with your own body and do not know about reproductive anatomy, that's all the more reason to wait before you do anything sexual.

You can check out this site to learn about puberty, anatomy, pregnancy, and all kinds of other stuff: http://www.coolnurse.com/sex_faqs_index.ht m
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Uhmm ya tell your mom to go get you circumcised by a doctor or something of your worried about it. & yaa im 14 alsoo nd a girl obv. nd yaa uhm any girl offering to give you head isnt worth anything so i wouldnt bother with any of them, everrr =\
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
alycoolkeddx wrote:
Uhmm ya tell your mom to go get you circumcised by a doctor or something of your worried about it.

Circumcision isn't necessarily the answer. It sounds like our original poster just wanted to make sure that there are other people out there who are not circumcised, to make sure it isn't anything abnormal, and it's not. So there really is no reason for him to get circumcised.

I agree about the girls though. Your best bet usually isn't to just take whatever offers you get from random girls at your age. Laughing You should feel comfortable with your partner and be able to communicate with them.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
And you CAN contact STD's from oral sex too.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
[quote="Llewellyn"]
alycoolkeddx wrote:
Uhmm ya tell your mom to go get you circumcised by a doctor or something of your worried about it.

Circumcision isn't necessarily the answer. It sounds like our original poster just wanted to make sure that there are other people out there who are not circumcised, to make sure it isn't anything abnormal, and it's not. So there really is no reason for him to get circumcised. [quote]

Yeahh but he seemed worried about it soo ok thats like mee... i have un controllable sweat from my under arms and ive tried everythingg (not to be likee gross lol =\ ) even knowing ther people sweat like mee i still want to not sweat as bad , so when i go for my chck up nxt week ill tell my doctor nd he will get me something to not sweat as much. lol soo maybee what he needs is a little confidencee in hiss ... well ya kno peniss

Smile
|

replied June 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: My Penis
unknown006 wrote:
im 14 and i am very popular in skool. Ive made out with tones, and fingured 1. I am ging to highskool and ive been being asked for by girls that they want to give me head. I always say maybe later or any theing else because i am scared they will not becuase i am not sercimsized. But when i get boners my extra skin goes back and looks like it but not all the way. Does any 1 know if thy care?

First, it's spelled "circumcised". Secondly, no, if you get head from a mature, grown up woman (aka when you are older, like in college!) she's not going to care if you're circumcised or not.

it is normal and healthy to be uncircumcised. The skin is supposed to go back like that; it means your penis is normal.

Judging from your post, you're not mature enough to be worrying about sex anyway. Work on your grades and having fun in sports, plays, music, etc. Sex is completely unnecessary in middle/high school.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2007
Re: My Penis
Eiri wrote:
unknown006 wrote:

First, it's spelled "circumcised". Secondly, no, if you get head from a mature, grown up woman (aka when you are older, like in college!) she's not going to care if you're circumcised or not.

it is normal and healthy to be uncircumcised. The skin is supposed to go back like that; it means your penis is normal.

Judging from your post, you're not mature enough to be worrying about sex anyway. Work on your grades and having fun in sports, plays, music, etc. Sex is completely unnecessary in middle/high school.

In one post i acctually agree with you Eiri. lol. still stuck on the breast feeding thing thow. =\ but in this post you make an awesome point.
|

replied June 25th, 2007
You're Not Alone
I'm guessing that 90% of the guys in the world are not circumcized. And they mostly all have normal sex lives and girls don't mind sucking them at all. So don't worry about it. But if you are worried, why not pull back your foreskin before they have a chance to really look at it. Once you've got a good erection it should look about the same either way.
|