Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Too Much Sex? Feeling Some Pain.

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i've been feeling kinda sore down there for a week or two now. tonight when we were having sex, it hurt to begin with, but we kept going and it stopped hurting. but this soreness is keeping me from orgasm i believe, plus its just not very comfortable.

could this be because we have been having sex almost every day? or could it be a urinary tract infection? or could it be because of the birth control pills i started 3 weeks ago? OR could it be because he got a little rough fingering me?

it doesn't burn when i pee or anything, but i have felt like i do pee a little more than i usually do.

i used to be real good about peeing right after sex, but lately i haven't, so is this a consequence? idk.

i just wanna get back to normal so i can have normal sex again.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2007
I have found having alot of sex has made me sore in the past. Make sure what ever is going is going inside you is well lubricated. You could possibly buy some soothing cream. Maybe have a 2 dy break and some soothing mesures and you will be good to go again. Is it possible a change in contraceptive has made you secrete less vaginal fluid?
Also keep an eye in to and if it does not get better see your doctor
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Buy a lubricant and see if it helps. If not, you could make an appointment with your ob-gyn just to be safe.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The original poster made a comment that made me wonder...

Are you supposed to pee after sex? I mean, I always do because I have to go, but is there any other reason?

How did I make it to my age and not know this?
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Birch wrote:

Are you supposed to pee after sex? I mean, I always do because I have to go, but is there any other reason?

Yes, people (especially women) are supposed to pee within 15 minutes (some people say within 10 minutes) after sex to decrease your chances of getting a urinary tract infection.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Llewellyn wrote:
Birch wrote:

Yes, people (especially women) are supposed to pee within 15 minutes (some people say within 10 minutes) after sex to decrease your chances of getting a urinary tract infection.

Well howdy doody, I had not a clue on this one. *Runs to tell boyfriend "we have to try this right now"* Wink
|

replied June 27th, 2011
I know my pain is from too much friction but is there any way to get rid of the pain fast because tonight is my last night with my boyfriend?
|