Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Disappearing Testicle ?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Last couple of days i've experienced a bit of discomfort in the testicle/crotch area and my left testicle appears to be moving further up into my body right testicle seems fine, maybe a bit inflated than usual.

I have had a bit of pain in the leg/thigh, feels like its right in the joint. As i cyclist i often get pains in my legs but this feels different.

I can barely feel the left testicle right now and was going to doctors tomorrow when its daytime. Any ideas what this could be?

I had a similar problem last year sometime and it went away after a few days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2007
Confused Sounds like a hernia. Often surgery can be preformed to correct the problem. But they can come back.
|

replied July 10th, 2007
Testicle Problem
My dad had the problem of his testicle going up into him. It was from a bicycle injury--fell on the bar--need say no more, except he had ---years ago to have it removed--now I hope they have better procedures. Although, it did get him out of going over seas, he was drafted, he had to stay behind and get free surgery, and it cut down on his contribution to the population--he had five kids with just one. Good luck on your problem.
|

replied July 11th, 2007
Experienced User
Well I dont know if this is a normal thing that guys can do, but my bf as bizzare as this sounds can push his balls up inside of him, n well pop them back out, but he says yu cant leave em like that cuz it will start to hurt is thier possability that while riding it got pushed up thier?
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Experienced User
yea i av same problem, i had a hernia operation when i was a baby.

but my dr said my left testicle is slightly small for an 18 yr old, and that my right one is completely underdeveloped. i can't even see my right testicle. it has not developed.

what could be the cause? are there any solutions?

right now i orgasm/masterbate 3x a day. but my testicles are underdeveloped and my right one has not developed at all!!!

what can be done???

my testostorone level was normal, but my dr said after my ultrasound this week, it will re check i am ok. because when i was 13 i had an ultrasound scan on my testicles and the results were fine, but my testicles have not developed since then, and my right one is not even there really! she said, if i am ok, (i think i should be as i was when i was 13 and i have had no injury since then) then i might need injections of hormones to my testicles to let them develop.

can any one give more advice??? any one experience this ???? please
|
Quick Reply