Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Happy Birthday Danni!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Happy 16th Birthday girl! Very Happy Have a fab day, not sure where you are but it's tipping down here Sad Enjoy the red wine later Wink and come on out Mika! Can't wait to see her!!! Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Happy birthday! Its sunny here but getting very cloudy, its supposed to rain all day for most of england Mad
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hey, I just posted the happy birthday msg in your pregnancy post!! but who cares...

!!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

We are supposed to have storms today too! Oh the joys of the english summer!!
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
happy birthday!!! hope your doing alright, maybe youl pop that baby out today hehe !
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
yay i get the first happy birthday for over here! happy birthday, hope everything goes well whether your little one decides to come out today or not. have fun!
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Happy Birthday, Danni! Have a licious day! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Supporter
Aww thank you guys! Yep it's raining here too, but apparently this is the exact weather they had on the day i was born. So far i've got earing from my parents and then they're going to give me some money later on because i want to go shopping once i'm back to my normal size and i know i'll spend it on Mika if i get it now, some money from my aunt and uncle and a shop voucher from my godmother and the rest is yet to come! It was so cute my sister called this morning and put my nephew on and he sung me happy birthday
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
happy birthday!!

i know you're probably not doing much today but are you having a special dinner or anything?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Supporter
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
happy birthday!!

i know you're probably not doing much today but are you having a special dinner or anything?

yep you're right i'm not doing alot Laughing My family are coming over tonight for the whole birthday cake thing, i say stuff the singing and give me the cake Laughing I think we're going to get take away, i'm not sure what kind yet though. I didn't see the point of planning something big and stressign myself out the day before she's due. Me dom and mika are going to go to the beach and have a nice day out once she's born and that will be my little birthday treat, just a little late
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Happy birthday!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Happy Birthday Danni! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day. Smile
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Happy .Birthday!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Supporter
Happy BirthDay to Danni...happy birthday to Danni..
happy birthday dear sweet Danni...Happy Birthday to yooouuuuuu.
Happy Birthday Danni........now lets crack at that cake yummmy
what kind is it gonna be?
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Happy birthday!
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Happy Birthday!!! Smile
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Happy birthday again, .danni!
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 was a real good year.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply