Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Post-op Vaectomy Question

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok had this done on June 1. Now 3 weeks later, my right testicle is still the size of an egg. I know there is no infection, so I'm not worried about that. However, when will this damn swelling go down?

Everything went fine except near the end when he was finishing up the right one, I felt some pain. He looked surprised but said everything was fine. I'd really love to know if this will go down, or maybe if he really !**@! up. It doesn't hurt really, but almost seems like its stuck to my sac.

Any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Have you gone in for a follow-up, or called him back? That's what I would do.
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Yeah follow up was a week later. He said everything is fine and the swelling will go down. But I'm sorry, my left nut never so much as twitched this whole time but my right night is the size of an egg. How screwed is that?
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
dnylrq wrote:
Yeah follow up was a week later. He said everything is fine and the swelling will go down. But I'm sorry, my left nut never so much as twitched this whole time but my right night is the size of an egg. How screwed is that?

I'd call him back again, as this seems abnormal.
|