Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Wat Does It Mean to Be Loose??? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i was woundering what does it mean to be loose??? ls it wen u have tomuch sex and ur vagina gets loose?? thats what some girls say..but i don't know if they are for sure..and also i cant spell this right but (kweefing)....thats when air gets in ur vagina and it makes a funny noise??? i don't really like that..wen me and my partner have sex that happens and i think it's very embaressing and i know that it is very normal but how do i make it stop?? LOL..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Peytons_mom
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Wat Does It Mean to Be Loose???
nikoleM wrote:
i was woundering what does it mean to be loose??? ls it wen u have tomuch sex and ur vagina gets loose?? thats what some girls say..but i don't know if they are for sure..and also i cant spell this right but (kweefing)....thats when air gets in ur vagina and it makes a funny noise??? i don't really like that..wen me and my partner have sex that happens and i think it's very embaressing and i know that it is very normal but how do i make it stop?? LOL..
being loose where I live,means that you get around (you have a lot of partners).or it could mean you have a loose vagina but some women are just like that. You can't expect it to be super tight since a womans body is suppose to be able to push out a child!

and the quifing,I don't think there's much you can do about it.There are certain positions you can try to avoid that allow air in,but you can't really control it!
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Like Melissa said, being "too loose" is usually not literal. It usually means a girl sleeps around. It's not really literal because having sex actually does not make your vagina loose. A lot of people joke about lots of sex making the vagina loose, but it's not really the case. Having a baby can stretch the vagina, but having sex won't.

The vagina can actually seem tighter or looser depending on how in the mood a woman is. When we're in the mood, our vagina actually gets bigger. It also gets lubricated. That can make it seem loose sometimes, but it's nothing permanent. If a woman tries to have sex when she is not in the mood, she might feel a lot tighter to her partner.

There isn't much you can do to stop air going in and out of the vagina. The only times it has ever happened to me is when I was with a new partner, and we were changing positions a lot.
|

replied June 21st, 2007
wow.... yeah ... i've had 3 kids and i'm still as tight as a virgin
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
your vagina stretches and goes back, over time it's not going to be as tight as it once was but it's not going to be all hangy and gross Laughing
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
your vagina stretches and goes back, over time it's not going to be as tight as it once was but it's not going to be all hangy and gross Laughing
yeah,until your like 70! lol
|

replied June 23rd, 2007
Apparently horse riders have tight vaginas because of the way they use there pelvic floor muscles Wink
|

replied June 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
poppypot wrote:
Apparently horse riders have tight vaginas because of the way they use there pelvic floor muscles Wink

Hm! That does make sense! Although they probably don't have much in the way of a hymen Wink
|

replied November 12th, 2009
Is being loose a bad thing to guys?
|

replied December 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
krisw923 wrote:
Is being loose a bad thing to guys?

Nope, being loose is an asset when attracting a man.
|

replied December 21st, 2011
I'm a guy and yes,being loose is deff.a BAD THING. We think you've had a lot of partners and your a hoe or used to be a hoe.
|

replied February 20th, 2012
thats not true because ive had a dude call me a hoe and all kind of things but the child of god because i was loose....ive had signs of cervical cancer and ive had three kids and a still birth i dont even have sex alot and he said i was loose so im not sure how to adjust to this
|

replied February 20th, 2012
i dont believe that because i have been called a hoe and everything but the child of god from this dude i was talking to....ive been in certain stages of cervical cancer abnormal pap smears three kids one was a still birth and i dont really have sex alot so im not understanding why im so loose does it have anything to do with anything ive stated i dont know but i dont know whether to get mad at him and hurt or let him be dumb founded with lack of knowledge of a female please help me
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Depends If a girl is too loose means she is not going to spend too much time or to be faithful to you, if she likes another guy there she goes, so you maybe sharing her with two or three guys at the same time, I am 19 so I don't care to hang around with a loose girl right now but when I turn 30 is when I want to get married and have children I dont want a girl like that to be the mother of my kids.
|

Extremely eHealthy
In all my years of chatting with the ladies I have never heard this phrase "Yeah there were a lot of other girl's my guy was interested but he chose me because they kept offering to have sex with him and I made him wait.." It's not out of the realm of imagination that some man somewhere out there hates everything to do with sex. If that the man you desperately want to attract, don't be loose.
|

replied January 1st, 2011
okay so yesterday me and my boyfriend were trying to have sex but his penis wouldn't really stay in or even go in.what is wrong?
|

replied January 1st, 2011
Especially eHealthy
rebhess, Was this the first time? You have to make a choice: Did not go in or did not stay in? It can't be both.

It may take a few tries to have sex the first time. Make sure you are very well lubricated and take it slow. Start with one finger, then a second one. then a third one, then his penis, a little bit at a time. Please make sure you protect yourself and use a condom. Make sure you kiss and make out for a while before you attempt intercourse. This will give your body time to relax, be aroused and loosen up.

Take care and PLEASE be careful.
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: rebhess 

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 13th, 2012
help
when your vagina is not tight do that mean you cheated on your partner with someone else with a bigger penis
|

replied March 16th, 2012
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Being "loose" is not a literal term most of the time. being "loose" means a girl sleeps around. And the main thing that will loosen your vaginal muscles is child birth, not the amount of penises or the size that get inserted in there. The vagina gets larger when a woman is turned on, and then it goes back to "normal" after sex. That being said, all vaginas are different, and it just depends on how you were made, but kegels do help.
|

replied January 15th, 2012
Some vj's are tighter than others. If a man says you are loose-dump his but!
|

replied March 16th, 2012
If he says you're loose maybe his penis is just too small! lol
|

replied September 16th, 2012
My guy said that while we argued hes not that big and i havent had kis yet
|

replied February 9th, 2013
The real answer
Some vj's are different. The only accurate statement I've found on here. I'm 22 and I've been with a handful of women. There is definitely an effect from having a lot of sex, only a sleeze in denial could deny that. But a girls vagina "type" if you will has a lot to do with it too. Some girls can be sloots and still have a pretty tight v, and on the contrary some girls are just naturally looser without having a lot of sex. They definitely tighten up over time, and yes, if your girls all the sudden seems looser than the day before, she's banging someone else. I've had great sex with loose and tight, but generally speaking tight wins all day. I would be lying if I said that won't be a serious consideration when choosing my wife. Also, girls, just because you can lie your way to sleeping with half the school/town/congregation doesn't mean you need to. Respect your vagina. Guys might treat you like you're awesome because you put out, but behind closed doors it's the iron curtains that really garner respect and lustful desire. Being a ho will make it a little loose, and a lot smelly!!! Eww, keep it classy.
|

replied July 20th, 2013
Vagina
Im 15 and ive only had sex once but after that it felt gaping. before i couldnt even put a finger in it now its like 4 fingers big.. ugh and he was only like 4 inches.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply