Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Two Posts In One - Freaked Out Hubby And Pay Raise

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
First of all I went put Ava in her crib for a nap and I laid down with Jesse(he worked last night). About 10 minutes after I laid down I started dreaming about New Kids on the Block (weird I know). I was at a concert and Donny fell off of the stage and I was dating Jordan I think, so he was blowing me kisses from the stage. Then all of a sudden (in real life) Jesse jumped up in the bed freakin out saying, "where's the baby!?,Where's the baby?!". I could tell he was still sleeping. I said, "she's in her crib", then he snapped out of it, but his face in his hands and said, "oh my God, I thought she fell out of the bed". His heart was pounding afterwards. It was kinda funny and sweet to think about how much he worries about her.
Also, I just received a phone call from a very good teacher friend that it's going though legislature right now about giving Louisiana teachers a 4,000 pay raise. It's in the process of going though. That's awesome. We'll finally get the money we deserve! That's an extra $333 a month!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im so happy for you that you get a raise! thats wonderful!

and aww about jesse, that's so sweet that he worries so much.
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hurrah about the raise! that is so cute that jesse got that concerned, adorable!
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol about new kids on the block!

when finn was tiny i used to have similar freakouts. i would wake up in the middle of the night and find myself frantically tossing aside the blankets thinking he was under them for some reason, then i'd snap out of it and realize he was never in our bed in the first place. that happened like every night for the first 3 weeks.

that's great about the raise! teachers definitely deserve it!
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow,thats awesome about the raise!!! go girl! and that iss o cute about jesse! you can tell he cares about her so much Smile
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
lol about new kids on the block!

when finn was tiny i used to have similar freakouts. i would wake up in the middle of the night and find myself frantically tossing aside the blankets thinking he was under them for some reason, then i'd snap out of it and realize he was never in our bed in the first place. that happened like every night for the first 3 weeks.

that's great about the raise! teachers definitely deserve it!

Yeah, I don't know why the heck I was dreaming of the new kids on the block! lol
|