Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Jeni!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey chick!
Where have you been? I havent heard from you in ages! How are you,raven & river doing? Did raven get a job yet? Is he back from meeting the simpsons in springfield?!
I hope everythings ok sweetie-i do worry when people dont come on for a while!
Liz x x x x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Liz hey sweetheart I know I havent been on a lot because my roommate and raven have been on a lot lately. Raven is doing great nope no job yet the one he had fell thru and river is doing great! Im doing great!!! How are things w/ u sweetie??? Well love u hun!!

Jen & river
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its great to hear from you jen! Hey remember how I told you it was crazy that raven was getting his cna! Well I forgot to tell you jesse goes to cosmotology college-you know beauty school! Aint that crazy! I could never imagine him doing that! Laughing he is pretty good though. He came home and put my hair in two real nice french braids last week!
|

replied March 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im ok jen I guess.Just get fed up sometimes! Glad your ok & hope your sort those problems out
x
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh