Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Have I Ovulated?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Hello ladies, I have a question.

I had egg white ds yesterday and today. I know somewhere in there I ovulated. But was days exactly. Do you ovulate the days there is discharge, or is it before? Please help. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The discharge usually come when you are ovulating or just before you ovulate. So if you are trying to conceive, you should be having sex when you notice that egg white discharge.
|

replied July 8th, 2007
I agree!! have u tried charting you bbt, or using a ovulation test! I found that the clear blue easy works well because it shows a happy face if you are ov. and a sad face if your not! if you dont have the fertility monitor( which is very expensive) . I was told by my RE to babydance every other day after AF, and he showed me how to chart, and when your temp. rises about 2 degree's higher than normal let the babydancing began..Good luck girl!!
|