Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Bored At Work, Stressed the Rest of the Time. Slight Rant--

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
User Profile
Man oh man, my work days are going by sooooo slowly lately. I worked on a big presentation my boss gave me the day to do and I finished it at 9.45 am. Umm ya. I’m a tad too fast on the computer for the older people. Lol

Anyway I’m moving next Saturday and half my house is not packed because ….here is my day
5.30-up, shower, get Trey’s breakfast, get him ready
6.50 out the door, bring him to daycare, go to work
8.30-4.30 work
Go get Trey at daycare, go home, make dinner, play with him, bathe him, get him to sleep in his .O.W.N bed. Ya fun. Tidy up and then it’s 9pm and I’m tired

Plus Thursday is his birthday so I have 24 cupcakes to make tonight or tomorrow plus 2 cakes to make for his party on Saturday (I hate store bought cakes so don’t suggest it-lol) I went and bought all his presents and the food and decorations and stuff on the weekend and the BBQ is at his dad’s since my place is upside down and Mikey has not helped at ALL!!!!!

He took a new shift at work from 3-11pm so he can’t go get Trey anymore from daycare and will not even be with him on his b-day and now his parents took night shifts too so when Mike is supposed to have him every 2nd weekend he can’t take him Friday night or Sat morning anymore since no one will be around.

I don’t know when I’m going to find the time to finish packing since my sitter is away this week. ARGH Monday is a holiday in Quebec so daycare is closed and he’s home with me, Has anyone tried to pack with a 2 yr old around? Ya not easy-lol I go on vacation for 2 weeks starting the 29th. I’m moving the 30th. Hopefully once everything is done, it will calm down a bit. I haven’t even had time to go to the gym in almost 2 weeks. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Ok that’s my rant for now. I could go on and on about Mikey and what a poop he is but I won’t. Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw, poor jess. i'm sure you'll figure something out about the packing... i don't know what though! do you have to have everything out on the 30th or can you take a few of your vacation days to move?

i can't wait to see pics from trey's birthday (assuming you share them). what did you get him for presents?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I got him a little tricycle, a diego activity center with crayons and stuff, 3 action figure villains from Spiderman (he loves them and knows all their names), a bowling set, some little cars, a spiderman and a diego t-shirt. My friend is getting him the car mat and some cars and another one is getting him a t-ball set. I will def post pics when I find time. Smile

And ya, I have to be out by the 30th because that's when I have my movers and the other guy is coming. meh
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow!!! You sound like a busy woman! The good thing is from what .I know about you, you'll find a way to stomp through.

I hear you about finishing tasks at work and then having nothing to do. There are times .I would like to be paid by the job and not by the hour. I would have so much time off, and make good money!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
we love you jess!!!! you'll make it through and everything will work out! i'm comin to beat trey's dad though, just wait.
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Jess, I can't believe trey is going to be that old. WOW!!!! he is getting so big...Your day sounds like mine. It's hard to do it alone...no one truely knows until they try!!!

Your doing a great job.
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Community Volunteer
miasmamma wrote:
Jess, I can't believe trey is going to be that old. WOW!!!! he is getting so big...Your day sounds like mine. It's hard to do it alone...no one truely knows until they try!!!

Your doing a great job.

thanks everyone!

Gen I know u understand. single motherhood sucks the bullet sometimes. meh

Anyhoo, my sil is taking him for the night so I can pack his room. phew!
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
YOu sound like super woman!! Mucho kudos to youuu!!!

blah, I know how moving is...it isn't any easier with a 1 year old! lol...sucks!

I can't *wait* to see piiiics!!!

Sarah
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Experienced User
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
miasmamma wrote:

Your doing a great job.

thanks everyone!

Gen I know u understand. single motherhood sucks the bullet sometimes. meh

Anyhoo, my sil is taking him for the night so I can pack his room. phew!

It's sad when you have to have some one to take your child for just a night so that you can clean his room....LOL i have people take Mia for me just to take a shower and clean my home...it's sad.
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Don't kill yourself tonight trying to get the whole house packed!! I hope things go smoothly for you though. Are you allowed to move things in before the 30th?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Supporter
ahh yes the horrors of packing with lil ones i def know about that 5yr old a 1yr old and baby to boot. not easy at all i feel for ya hun.but you have made it this far you can do it i know you can just stop and take a deep breathe and go forward. ahhhhhhhh
|