Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Bowel Movement , Oily Green Discharge Not Orange

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
When i wake up this morning i took a dump and found green oily discharge coming out. Its floating in circles. Its very uncontrollable as when it also comes out when you fart. Ive started working out the pask week and changed my diet, but i dnt think thats the cause because ive been eating healtier foods. All i found in this site was about taking xenical symtoms which causes you to discharge orange oily substance and not green.Anyone know why this is happening?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper markchualt
|

replied June 19th, 2007
What I Ate
i remember eating oatmeal, milk, banana, egg in the morning. Lunch i ate salad and tuna plus wheat bread. And again i snacked on wheat bread that afternoon. At night i ate pork and vegetables.
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
o-m-g
i feel the same. i was looking for some answers but i cnt find any. im really worried. everytime i fart there's a green oily poop in it. eww. gross. all i remember was i drank a bottle of nestle iced tea with l-carnitine. i dont know if this is related. pls. help .
|

replied April 26th, 2009
Green Oily Discharge
I have the same thing. I was hoping to find answers. I had my gallbladder removed in August of 2007, and have had green bowel movements and oily substance. I also wake up nauseated, and will vomit PHlegm with green.
|

replied March 21st, 2010
oily green stains with light brown stool
Same situation for 3 days. oily green stains + light brown stool. I suspect eating 5 weird bananas for the past 4 days. No pains or vomit! Suspect its change of season & immune down.... Any inputs?

:-)Singaporean in Shanghai
|