Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

I Got a Cut On My Vagina (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Confused I dont know what to do....Im only 14, my mom cant now.

Accidently my BF sliped his finger and cut in the outside of my Vaginal..Not inside..Hope you understand.
I dont know, if is normal. Can i leave it alone, would it turn out alright.
Shoould i wait 2 days then have sex.
Wat to do im WORRIED????????????? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mspearl
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You'll probably heal just fine on your own. You should probably avoid sexual contact for a little while. If it starts to look infected, or if it is not healing on its own after a while, you can go to an ob-gyn. If you are sexually active, you are supposed to be seeing an ob-gyn anyway.

In the future, notice the forum that you are posting in. This forum is for suggestions to make the site better. There are sexual health forums, however, that would be more appropriate for questions such as these.
|

replied February 20th, 2009
i got a cut on vegina (outside)
its been more than a week its not healing and I have been applying betadine on the daily basis but still the same ,it hurts a lot.If you can suggest me the medicine pls I can't discuss this thing with someone else
|

replied February 20th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It should heal just fine......Try putting some antiseptic cream on it to help it along......Jenny
|

replied September 12th, 2009
IDK What to do?
I have a cut on my lady part and i dont know how i got it should i be okay or what should i do?
|

replied November 25th, 2009
Lol, well depends on how deep it is
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
Hello... im a lil worried because my boyfriend made a pretty deep cut inside of my vigina and my doc cant c me til a wk from now is there anything i can do while i wait so it wont get infected or something.!?
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
gurlie1, It will normally heal by itself. The vagina is a pretty clean place and it cleans itself continiously. Do not douche, wash your vulva with clean water, wipe front to back on the toilet, keep tampons out of your vagina until you see your doctor, and monitor yourself for infections.

Take anti-inflammatory pain killers (NSAIDs) when needed.

These scratches and tears normally heal just fine by themselves. I hope your BF learned his lesson and will groom and clean his hands before you allow him close to your vagina again.

Take care!
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
what a relief.. thank you very much i really appreciated!! we have learned our lesson(:
|

replied July 1st, 2010
HELP
Well im a 16 year old girl, my parents would freak if they found out i've bein sexually active.
And well after one night of having sex, yes we ALWAYS use protection, but this time we trie some differnt condoms, to be exact the Vibatring ring ones.

And well now ihave cuts Down there,
There annoying.

My vagina area is very itchy, iget a burning feeling, irritation and at times isee it bleeding a bit.

I'm trying Neosporin but it dosent seem to work,
what other things can i doo?
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Dont use neosporin its not good bath in epsome salt and get vagasil and also petroleum jelly helps when u have to pee so it doesnt sting
|

replied July 5th, 2010
my vagina
my boyfriend was playin with me down below n it felt painful at the tym buh i didnt wanna offend him n say stop, so i let him n now it feels painful down there
n when i go toilet to wee it stings so bad i cud cry Sad
eny advice?
|

replied July 6th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
It can be a UTI (bladder infection) or a cut with the salty urine burning it.

I am sure your partner did not want to injure you. Why would you not tell him that it is getting uncomfortable? The closer you get to orgasm, the higher your pain threshold goes so it is important to speak up. It is quite ok to ask him to go softer, slower, a different spot or with something else. His hands should also be clean and groomed.
|

replied July 6th, 2010
i have a cut on the top of my vagina and it is really sore what can i use
|

replied August 8th, 2010
Vagina
hey, im only 13 and ive got a cut on the inside of my vagina.it is very itchy and i have to keep itching it. and also when i go too the toilet. it stings me. i dont want too tell my mum!!
|

replied August 8th, 2010
Vagina
hey, im only 13 and ive got a cut on the inside of my vagina.it is very itchy and i have to keep itching it. and also when i go too the toilet. it stings me. i dont want too tell my mum!!
|

replied September 7th, 2010
a cut down there
I had a cut on lips of my Vagina.
It hurts when i pee and when i wipe..it even hurts sometimes when i sit down.

I learned that changinf my underwear ( thong) to a looser fit underwear felt better. ( recopmmend cotton)

And after i showered. i gave my vagina some breathing time ( literally fanning my vagina) where i didnt wear anything and let the air heal my vagina.. which releived the pain and irritation...after a few days i was healed.

I hope that helps you
|

replied September 26th, 2010
Clitoris problem
I really need help! So I'm 16 and I am not sexually active ( I haven't had sex! Too be more extend) anyway I noticed the other day in my panties a drop on like pink dry blood. It wasn't much at all just a dot. I went to take a shower and shave upy binki area and I notice that right under my clitoris where the labia minoria starts, you know how it's like rounded and then started down into the labia well that very top round part split. So now it's not fulling connected. I can't talk to my mom because she'll think I had sex and I honestly didn't. I am scared though and don't know what to do? Will it health back together? Will my clitoris not be the same anymore? Please help me?
|

replied January 19th, 2011
When i was trimming my pubic hair, i accidently cut myself. The thing that hangs out. It bled for a little. Its been a while, and it doesnt hurt, but i was just wondering if i should be concerned about it.
|

replied February 13th, 2011
HELP
I accidentally cut ma girlfriends vagina with my fingers but didn't mean too
So I'm very worried this is the second time it has happened
I don't know if I should stop for ever from today or if I should do it carefully when she is fully hilled
Also she always complains that my penis stinks fishy so I don't know what to do??
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
ok i got a cut on my vagnal area becuse i used my full body massager as a sex toy i did not think it would cut me but it did on the out side of my vaginal area i but hydrogen peroxide on it and it stinged like crazy i just want to make sure it will heal there is no blood or anything i think it cut the top layer skin off becuse that what it feels like anyways but never use a two headed full body massager as a personal toy is what i learned from this
|
Tags: vagina, vaginal, sex
Quick Reply