Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Is it posible to feel symptoms the next day ?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAD SEX AND I EJACULATED IN HER. AND THE NEXT DAY SHE WAS FEELING SICK, STOMACH HURTING, WANTING TO THROW UP AND SLEEPIN ALOT. THEN A COUPLE MORE DAYS PASSED AND ALL SHE FELL IS SLEEPY. COULD SHE BE PREGNANT OR NOT? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO FEEL SYMPTOMS THE NEXT DAY?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You had unprotected sex, so yes, she could be pregnant. Are you two trying to conceive?

And no. It would be far to early for her to be having such symptoms from pregnancy. They could be from pms or many other things, but not from pregnancy.
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
having sex and ejaculating inside a woman is exactly how you get her pregnant so yeah, of course the possibility is there.
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
its possible she is pregnant but there in no way what so ever shed have pregnancy symptoms the next day.. those take about 6 weeks to come
|

replied June 20th, 2007
vanessalouanne wrote:
its possible she is pregnant but there in no way what so ever shed have pregnancy symptoms the next day.. those take about 6 weeks to come

They can take as little as 2 weeks (8 to 10 days, but don't quote me on that) to come. Depending on how sensitive your body is to hormone changes, of course.
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
im just saying it is impossible to have symptoms the next day
|

replied June 20th, 2007
vanessalouanne wrote:
im just saying it is impossible to have symptoms the next day

In that case, I agree. Sorry if I sounded harsh.
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i didnt take it that way at all do no worries..
|

replied August 29th, 2007
heyy,, well the next day after we had sex i felt the same sypmtoms and found out 2 weeks later that i was pregnant so yes!! i did feel it!!
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You're not the only one, it wasn't the next day, it was the day after that. I was sick, tired like you wouldn't believe and urinating like a cow. So again with the 'every woman is different' thing, it is SO true...
|