Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Balls Are Itchy .. Very

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
its pissin me off.. Like if im hot and my balls start to stick to my skin and stuff. it gets so itchy that if im talking to someone, like my legs start to twitch and stuff.. cause its so itchy.. anything to help me not get itchy? like put baby powder or something.. its pissin me off Evil or Very Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: My Balls Are Itchy .. Very
Jester27 wrote:
its pissin me off.. Like if im hot and my balls start to stick to my skin and stuff. it gets so itchy that if im talking to someone, like my legs start to twitch and stuff.. cause its so itchy.. anything to help me not get itchy? like put baby powder or something.. its pissin me off Evil or Very Mad

I hear ya. I think its the heat. Try Gold Bond powder thats what I use. It absorbs the moisture down there and relieves the itch.
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Ight
|

replied June 28th, 2009
Itchie balls
No I didn't.
Have had problems in this area for over 20years.
Been to physicians and dermatologist no luck.
Have used ever know treatment to man nothing works have no bugs nor sexual transmitted diseases.
If any one can give me a answer not the common reply would appreciate it.post here will check back
Jim
|

replied June 28th, 2009
Experienced User
Really sounds like jock itch to me. If that is the case, I would think an antifungal should help you out. Other possible solutions would be... Make sure you are wearing COTTON underwear, if you wear briefs, try boxers, if it is possible wear shorts to try to minimize the heat in the area. Otherwise, stay cool as much as possible.
|

replied June 28th, 2009
itchie balls
get real i told you all that it not common itch caused by whats common now give me a answer that above the norm.
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2009
Supporter
hi and i thought the same as above poster with jock itch but have you tried to take a course of antihistamines to sooth the itch...its pain i know as my son suffers from it and he finds this helps him.. also try adding a touch of bicarbonate of soda to bath water as thats a good tip i used for when the family had chicken pox...
hope this helps you in some way but willing to research problem for you...we all try to advise to best of our ability..
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
Itching
The same thing started with me a couple hears ago. Incessant itching, mostly in the evening and at night. Tried a lot of stuff and while nothing would cure it, I found that an over thw counter product called Azo Yeast gives me an almost perfectly normal life. It's a tablet you take orally and can be taken on a regular basis. Stay away from soda and sugary processed foods they seem to make it really bad. Good luck.
|

replied April 7th, 2013
Mysterious itchy balls
Like "lohok27" implied, that these mysterious itchy balls problem comes from the inside. Either it's a male version of yeast infection (candida) and you need to use something to kill the yeast or you have high acidity in your blood. You should eat foods/drink to make yourself more alkaline
|