Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Brief Contact of Unprotected Penetration

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
hi i am very worried about the last encounter i had with the massage girl. i tried to penetrate her vagina without a condom but she was teasing me using her vagina muscles to clam her vagina together , i tried to penetrate her for a while but i didnt suceed.after failing to penetrate her she gave me a hand job instead .although i only manage to only get the head of the penis in.....now i am worried if i could contract hiv throgh it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It's possible. The only way to know if to wait about six weeks and take a test. In the future, always use a condom.
|

replied June 17th, 2007
Llewellyn wrote:
It's possible. The only way to know if to wait about six weeks and take a test. In the future, always use a condom.

hi thanks for oyur reply, i am stupid to do such thing, will not do it again. but my friendtold me that if i did not ejaculate inside...the chances are very low. besides i didnt did the whole job . and i checked my penis there are not cuts or sores....wad are the chances of possibility. thanks
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Speedzbmw wrote:

hi thanks for oyur reply, i am stupid to do such thing, will not do it again. but my friendtold me that if i did not ejaculate inside...the chances are very low. besides i didnt did the whole job . and i checked my penis there are not cuts or sores....wad are the chances of possibility. thanks

Whether or not you ejaculated has nothing to do with it. You do not have to ejaculate to get HIV or any other STD. There also do not have to be any cuts or sores on your penis in order for you to get HIV.

It would be difficult for us to give you an exact percentage here for how likely it would be since it would depend on a few things. For example, we don't even know if this other person has HIV. All we can tell you is that it is possible, so you might want to test after six weeks just to be on the safe side. There's a good chance you'll be fine, but better safe than sorry.

Keep in mind that the pull out method is not a reliable form of birth control, and it is not a form of STD protection.
|

replied June 20th, 2007
Llewellyn wrote:
Speedzbmw wrote:

Whether or not you ejaculated has nothing to do with it. You do not have to ejaculate to get HIV or any other STD. There also do not have to be any cuts or sores on your penis in order for you to get HIV.

It would be difficult for us to give you an exact percentage here for how likely it would be since it would depend on a few things. For example, we don't even know if this other person has HIV. All we can tell you is that it is possible, so you might want to test after six weeks just to be on the safe side. There's a good chance you'll be fine, but better safe than sorry.

Keep in mind that the pull out method is not a reliable form of birth control, and it is not a form of STD protection.

okay, thanks for your advice, let me give u a clearer pic, i went to a clean chinese massage shop where it only provides at most a handjob. been there a couple of times where i got much closer with the same massage girl. things got hot and we were frenching and fondling each other....asked her if she had condom she do not have as she claim she doesnt provide sex service, if she would she would have been a hooker instead. so i tried to lay her down and penetrate her for a few seconds but it was very tight and i didnt force my way in as i afraid to hurt myself and her vagina, so after a few seconds about 10 seconds or so i gave up and she gave me a handjob instaed. wad do you think of the chances and exposure of contact. would i contract hiv if she has?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If your penis was touching her vagina (even if you were not fully penetrating her), there is always some chance or pregnancy or STDs.

Even if she did have HIV, there is not a 100% chance that you would get it even if you did fully penetrate her, but there is always some chance when the penis and vagina come into contact, no matter how short a time it might be for.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Llewellyn wrote:
If your penis was touching her vagina (even if you were not fully penetrating her), there is always some chance or pregnancy or STDs.

Even if she did have HIV, there is not a 100% chance that you would get it even if you did fully penetrate her, but there is always some chance when the penis and vagina come into contact, no matter how short a time it might be for.

tht is around the bush, really its as good as not an answer
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Speedzbmw wrote:

It is the only answer we can give you. We cannot give you an exact percentage of how likely it would be to get HIV in the situation you described since HIV transmission depends on many factors.

We're not psychic, so we cannot tell you if you have HIV or not. Only a test can do that. So if you're this worried, just take the test. It's the only way you're going to get a sure answer.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Low Risk
regarding your exposure you carried very low risk , could you imagine that the full sexual interciurse with HIV +VE person will give about 1 in 1000 to be infected that with out protection. no nnned to worry , you can ask the lady about her situation or you can ask her to test in order to rlife you . or take rapid test in 6 weeks , will be nearly accurate regaring your risk.
Llewellyn wrote:
Speedzbmw wrote:

It is the only answer we can give you. We cannot give you an exact percentage of how likely it would be to get HIV in the situation you described since HIV transmission depends on many factors.

We're not psychic, so we cannot tell you if you have HIV or not. Only a test can do that. So if you're this worried, just take the test. It's the only way you're going to get a sure answer.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Re: Low Risk
magiclight wrote:
regarding your exposure you carried very low risk , could you imagine that the full sexual interciurse with HIV +VE person will give about 1 in 1000 to be infected that with out protection. no nnned to worry , you can ask the lady about her situation or you can ask her to test in order to rlife you . or take rapid test in 6 weeks , will be nearly accurate regaring your risk.
Llewellyn wrote:
Speedzbmw wrote:

went for rapid oralquick test on the 20th , results were negative.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Thatnalways Expected
Is this your 20th week or day after exposure ?
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Re: Thatnalways Expected
magiclight wrote:

exposure on the 14th of june, went for test on the 20th of july
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Re: Thatnalways Expected
Speedzbmw wrote:
magiclight wrote:

exposure on the 14th of june, went for test on the 20th of july

down with a flu, since 26 july , taken a course of antibiotics , went better then the cough came back again....getting worried for hiv infection
|

replied March 10th, 2012
REAL-WORLD RISK OF HIV INFECTION
There are two questions here. 1.) Is the girl infected with HIV? HIV is not some magical divine punishment for sexual contact. It is a pathogen. If the girl is not infected with HIV, it doesn't matter what you do with her, or what symptoms you develop. She cannot infect you. 2.) What kind of contact did you have with her? Mutual masturbation carries no risk of HIV infection. If the head of your penis entered her vagina, however briefly, there could be some risk, however small, because the inside of your urethra could have had contact with her vaginal fluids. This risk would become more or less significant depending on her stage of infection, if she had her period, etc. If you did not penetrate (for example, if the head of your penis brushed her vagina) it is very hard to see how her vaginal fluids could have had contact with your mucous membranes, which is what the pathogen needs to get transmitted. Doing this could give you an anxiety attack, but objectively it is very hard to see how it could get you infected with HIV. So far as I know, up to now, no one has been classified as having become infected through such means. Your external penile skin is not a mucous membrane. If the lady were menstrusting and her external genital organs were covered with blood, this is really the only way I can imagine that such a contact would gain any statistically viable profile as a means of HIV transmission. There are other very nasty STDs you can get through this means. If you already have one of those, it could raise your chances of getting infected with HIV. But the medical books and websites stress that even close, intimate or amorous contact, without exchange of body fluids through anal or vaginal penetration, or by means of oral sex, does not result in transmission of the AIDS virus. Even oral sex is only significantly dangerous for the male if he practices male-female oral intercourse while the woman could have traces of menstrual blood in her vagina. Penetration strikes males as both simple and natural, but by doing it even briefly, you are introducing your penis into the environment of the woman's body, which, from the viewpoint of your health, (and especially hers), changes everything.

I hope this is clear.
|