Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Clitorus Issue Any Ideas ?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
so my boyfriend and I don't have sex, but we do like to touch. So when he rubs my clitorus area, after about 3 minutes, half of the area around the clitorus gets swollen and begins to hurt, it's always the same side, too. Why is that? Is it an infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It does not sound like an infection. It sounds like he is just being too rough. The clitoris is pretty sensitive for most women, and rough, prolonged, or direct stimulation can be painful.
|

replied June 17th, 2007
I dont like mine touched directly cus it hurts and I only touch mine with my "lips" closed and just the flat of my hand if you know what I mean?!
|

replied June 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
poppypot wrote:
I dont like mine touched directly cus it hurts and I only touch mine with my "lips" closed and just the flat of my hand if you know what I mean?!

That's very normal, most women don't like it touched directly. It hurts for me too!!
|

replied June 17th, 2007
and some people seem to think if they prod it alot I will come Rolling Eyes
|

replied June 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, female orgasm is a bit more complicated than that XD
|

replied June 17th, 2007
Experienced User
are you talkin bout that direct little bulb bit, i just rub the clit with the hood (skin bit) still covering it, is that normal, i still get a wikd orgasm fromt hat lol. also to the question, do you lube up? if not use lube!! i use spit. Is that safe to use spit with sex, thats what me and my bf use and i was wondering if spit is safe?
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
*Vanessa* wrote:
are you talkin bout that direct little bulb bit, i just rub the clit with the hood (skin bit) still covering it, is that normal, i still get a wikd orgasm fromt hat lol. also to the question, do you lube up? if not use lube!! i use spit. Is that safe to use spit with sex, thats what me and my bf use and i was wondering if spit is safe?

Yes, that's normal, that's what I do too. I don't use any lube because the way I masturbate doesn't cause any friction that I know of. I have been masturbating since I was 12 without lube, and orgasming. I don't think I need to use it now! Actually, I normally don't masturbate outside of a bathroom, so I don't need lube.

Yes spit is safe. I personally don't use it during sex (just oral of course) because I am naturally juicy and don't need it.
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Experienced User
lol, no i dont use it to masturbate caz for me it doesnt caz friction either, it must have came out wrong how i sed it. sometimes when im in bed and my bf is asleep beside me i get horny and masterbate and he hasnt woken up yet, but i dont want to wake him for sex caz me masterbating myself and him having sex with me isnt the same feeling, they are both good but sometimes i just need a good old rub!!! lol, the best is when i wake up and my bf has already gone to work and im just so horny i caz just lay there and do what i like...lol, anyway, im glad its not harmful caz i think lube is a waste of money. we have used it before and its cold and assoon as air hits it it dryes up any way.

last night i told my bf what kind of sex llike. he is the romantic candles gental type and i told him i want him to dominate me, and he was like im not that kinda guy but im willing to try it. his boss is like his father figure and they are close like that so they tell each other everything, and his boss is one of those dominate guys, lol me and sam and sams boss jason and his wife tash are all close (they are only like 22/23 (not old seedy people) lol ew but sam hears bout all his sex and jason hears bout our sex, and if it bothered me i would say something but it doesnt and jason has already givin him tips (whichi is good) and sex we can borrow the handcuffs lol, so yeah me n sam are gunna start exploring, sam and jason have made it clear to me and tash that they want me and tash on each other and they watch, caz me n tash are both like that, but we just laugh it off kinda thing. sorry, i get all talky and cant stop.
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Yeah, don't worry, completely natural, I've heard of this before from different women and it also may be the case that he's being too rough.
|

replied June 21st, 2007
i wanted to say thanks to everyone the tips helped so much and my boyfriend and i really enjoy ourselves now Very Happy Wink
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
common Qus
Hi If Suck the boobs directly, then i 'll get any infection chances or not?
|

replied November 4th, 2011
Community Volunteer
No.
|
Quick Reply