Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Blood Disorders Forum

Small Red Dots On the Top of My Feet.

Must Read
Have you just been diagnosed with anemia? Learn how doctors define anemia...plus more information on what causes anemia and who is at risk of developing anemia....
Anemia is caused by a range of diseases and conditions. Learn which factors contribute to anemia and how you can avoid some of the risk factors of anemia here....
Anemia can make you feel tired. But what other some other signs of anemia? Click here for more on anemia complications and when you should seek medical help....
Ok, about two months ago, I started to get these small red dots on the top of my feet, sometimes my toes and ankles. I realized that they only appear if I've been standing, if I lay down, they go away. When I press on them, they go away for a sec, then come back, so I'm thinking it's blood rushing to the spots.

Also, if I've been wearing socks(ankle socks), I'll take them off and find that there aren't any dots on my feet, but just above the top of my socks.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it, I've searched google but found no topics related to mine. I'd just rather try this first before I spend money to get checked by a doctor.

I should also add that, this started around the time I let one of my pets, who was infested with flees sleep in my bedroom, and I'm wondering if they may be causing this.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper darkstuarez
|

replied June 18th, 2007
Nobody?
|

replied March 4th, 2010
feelin' ya!
well I am in the same boat as you. I am nursing my son & noticed a small red dot on the right side of my chest & when you scrap over it it goes away & then refills with blood. I've had this for a long time. Before even having my son. What I have noticed lately is that I have small red bumps on my left thumb & 1ea on my pointer finger & ring finger. When I nurse I use my left hand to massage my right side & now I have mroe red blood filled bumps on my right side of my chest. It's weird & I am more worried about my son instead of my self. It's just weird that when the bumps on my thumb appeared the ones on my chest began to multiply. Mine don't itch though. Strange!
|

replied August 20th, 2011
red dots on tops of feet and around ankles
could be venous insufficiency if they do not go away.
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
it all today in the morning july 2, 2012 i look at my feet and saw small red dots on my feet so i got worried.

should i get checked or wait help
|