Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Goes Up When Ever It Wants 2 ...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hey! when i was 14 or something, i had a boner in bed, i was moving around and suddendly ejaculated... i like it so i did it more often, BUT not the right way,, and now when ever i kiss or hold a girl it goes up,, and i cant do anything about it...i think its has 2 with that.. anybody got some tips or something?

Thnx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Welcome to puberty!

No, you haven't done anything wrong. Touching yourself and masturbating (that's what you did) is very normal and healthy.

The reason it gets hard when you kiss girls is because you are "turned on". When you are older, more mature, and ready for safe, responsible sex, the hardening penis when you kiss will make sex possible.

Unfortunately for the next few years, your penis may get hard in the most annoying places. During a math test, in gym... this is just how boys grow into men, and there isn't much you can do to control it. Every single boy on the planet goes through this!

Masturbation might actually help control those random erections during the day.
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Hey, just an idea that I came up with, but if you grow at bad times (in a crowd or class), just think of something that is a real turn off for you, such as some naked old guy, or something disgusting like that. It should run and hide pretty quickly. Or, like i saw in a movie, try saying the Pledge of Alegence.
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Faust wrote:
Hey, just an idea that I came up with, but if you grow at bad times (in a crowd or class), just think of something that is a real turn off for you, such as some naked old guy, or something disgusting like that. It should run and hide pretty quickly. Or, like i saw in a movie, try saying the Pledge of Alegence.

Good advice ^^
|

replied June 24th, 2007
Faust wrote:

thnx^^
|

replied January 3rd, 2009
haha
the answer was funny yet gud..
|
Quick Reply