Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Serious Condom Problem

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey all, I know I have been giving out stupid questions and kinda dumb and irritating questions earlier about condoms, and keeping it hard, so I can put my condom on. But this time its really important. Like ok, now It is, when I put a condom on ( Im not circumsized), when I'm errected the head of penis goes out, but when im flaccid, the skin almost totally covers the head of my penis. So, when my penis is errected, the head is totally naked, has no skin on it, whatsoever, but the skin stays under the head, and when I put on a condom, the rim of the condom, goes down together with my penis skin, so its like if I roll down the condom, it rolls down totally with my skin, and under the condom, there is no skin, I can see like my venes, etc, the look is quite nasty, but it doesnt hurt, but it gives me problems to put on a condom. The condom goes down with my penile skin. Anyone has expereinced this ? Anyone have any tips how to deal with this ?? And I think ( tho, I havent tryed) if my skin is rolled down with the condom, I think it will gve me problems penetrating her. So guys, please donate few mins, and post a tip or anything, how to deal with this.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Serious Condom Problem.
Mangucho wrote:
Hey all, I know I have been giving out stupid questions and kinda dumb and irritating questions earlier about condoms, and keeping it hard, so I can put my condom on. But this time its really important. Like ok, now It is, when I put a condom on ( Im not circumsized), when I'm errected the head of penis goes out, but when im flaccid, the skin almost totally covers the head of my penis. So, when my penis is errected, the head is totally naked, has no skin on it, whatsoever, but the skin stays under the head, and when I put on a condom, the rim of the condom, goes down together with my penis skin, so its like if I roll down the condom, it rolls down totally with my skin, and under the condom, there is no skin, I can see like my venes, etc, the look is quite nasty, but it doesnt hurt, but it gives me problems to put on a condom. The condom goes down with my penile skin. Anyone has expereinced this ? Anyone have any tips how to deal with this ?? And I think ( tho, I havent tryed) if my skin is rolled down with the condom, I think it will gve me problems penetrating her. So guys, please donate few mins, and post a tip or anything, how to deal with this.

Thanks

I think this is a rather normal thing to have happen, and the tip of your penis is supposed to be bare when you're having sex. It won't hurt or make anything more difficult; that just what condoms do to uncircumsized guys, and you sound uncircumsized.

Just remember to use enough lubrication! That's they key; not penile skin.
|

replied June 15th, 2007
So you're saying its all ok, that my penile skin, which is under my head, rolls down together with the condom ???? To the very end of my penis.
|

replied June 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Mangucho wrote:
So you're saying its all ok, that my penile skin, which is under my head, rolls down together with the condom ???? To the very end of my penis.

As long as you're not in pain I don't see why it would be a problem.
|