Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Flaccid Size ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have no flaccid penis, my penis when flaccid sucks all the way into my body.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
This does happen to some men; it's not necessarily abnormal. As long as you are able to use the bathroom, and as long as your erect penis functions normally, then I wouldn't worry much.
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Eiri wrote:
This does happen to some men; it's not necessarily abnormal. As long as you are able to use the bathroom, and as long as your erect penis functions normally, then I wouldn't worry much.

it is embarrising though, when walking through a locker room.
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
MikeH90 wrote:
Eiri wrote:

it is embarrising though, when walking through a locker room.

Then again, if he's a grower, and an impressive one, then he could aways just... show off.

Besides, who wanders naked through lockerooms anymore!? Women certainly don't.
|

replied June 15th, 2007
I have that too. It's called hidden penis. I've read on the internet that it's caused by an over zealous circumcision. My wife's OB told me not enough was taken off. I tend to believe her. There does seem to be a sheath where I can take the excess skin and roll it up towards the glans.

I wish it would just hang there instead of doing that damn turtle thing.
|

replied June 30th, 2007
That Just Smaller Then Avrege
that just smaller then average
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: That Just Smaller Then Avrege
wats up my name is wrote:
that just smaller then avrege

Not necessarily. His flaccid penis hides... but for all we know, he's 6 inches when erect and that's what really matters!
|
Quick Reply