Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

3 Red Circles On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey, so this is kind of tough for me. So, I have three red circles, about the size of a dime, on my penis. At first, it started off as being itchey, and often 'scabbing' up. One time I masterbated, and this cleared the scabbing, but turned the circles to be even more red, and more irritated. Not sure how this started, I am still a virgin. I stopped masterbating for a couple weeks, and it barely cleared up, but if I were to masterbate again, it would just reappear. It seems like I can't find what is wrong anywhere on the internet. Anyone know what it is and how to clear it up? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2007
Supporter
i'm afraid noone here can tell you what you have. but if you have had it for weeks and it is still not going away then i would strongly suggest you go to a doctor and get it checked out.
|

replied June 13th, 2007
Are you circumsized? That could be where its from...just talk to your doctor.
|
Quick Reply