Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Might Be Out Soon...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey all. Well the parents and I had a long conversation today and they're tellin me that if I dont start answering questions about what happened and be honest with them about it all that theyre guna kick me out and imana have to learn the hard way.. The thing is...I would be happier emotions wise away from here...But theres no way we'd make it money wise ya know? Any one around?

Love mol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im here, answering ?'s about what? Im confused! Fill me in
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well my mom heard stupid rumors about things dan and I used to do that arent true like we "screwed around" at other peoples houses and was going on and on nagging about us and everything... And I couldnt take it and I wouldnt answer and finally I was like "well mom even if we did I always made sure to ask their parents if they would like to join us..I was never rude about it" lol I cant help it... Its like she wants me to be perfect all the time.. And I mean, I am doing so good and she gets kicks out of making me feel aweful and hurting my feelings... Alright, I understand my moms prolly hurtin too cuz 'she wanted so much for her baby' but sometimes ( most of the time) its too much to bear. And now my dads takin her side "protecting his wife" and im seriously so sad all the time.. I would rather be gone in many ways.. Sure, they support me financially, but I need sooo much more than that...Alright... Sorry ill stop whinin jordan lol

love mol
|

Extremely eHealthy
It's okay girl...But trust me, unless u have a reliable job, good insurance and a whole heck of alot of money saved up I wouldnt move out..Been there done that and u see where im at now??? Back at home! Im still not understanding what ur talking about really....Try and work it out

jordan and jaydyn
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
HS Bharath
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile